Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest is only useful when your the person you're fighting has a highpercentage of damage other than that it's useless

Still I would think that jigglypuff would stay though, they will probably give it some more useful moves in this one.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what moves they'll giver him/her (we don't actually know! Unless u know someone's look under her...nvrmind) And in my opinion I think they'll keep all characters from the original SSB.

IF roy gets kicked out I SUE.....i sue for them to make him a downloadable character on WiiConnect24 ORELSE Dont care about ice climbers or game and watch yea i used them but they werent my charachter. I don think those two characters are anybodys best fighter. And if it....u havent used roy. xD

Roys good, but he was only to promote the new game he was in for the gamecube. I think that te chances of him being sacked is very likely.

jiggly s puff s special move will be when she sing they go to sleep then she draws on there face with poisenouse marker or reaglur marker and they will also be in acoma so when they wake up no one didn t knock them off the cliff they will run off the stage to wash there face of lol :lol:

there probably wont be much of a change for her if she stays. in the move from SSB to SSBM she only got 2 moves and and all her throws. it actually might change a lot because of the controller setup.

Jigglypuffs a more defensive character not aggresive which really doesn't fit in to Smash Bros.

I like the marker move, very original, I never thought about her super move. But as for changing her, they might tweak her a little, but not for the controller, i'm not convinced they'll use the wiimote.

I'm still convinced that their going to use the gamecube controllers like they said they were going to at the press conference back in may.

ganondorf can't be canned they have to keep the triforce I pwned with any of them but seriously why did they give ganon capt falcons moves? were they rushed cuz ganon should have ranged attacks like he does in oot and and the whole pichu stuff I think pichu should walk its ass into the middle of street and wait for a speed drunk driver to kill it and if it doesn't die the driver should step out with a double barrel and blow the head clean off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back