Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a 'so may it be'.....but yes that's true, i've hit loads of sites and everyone on there forums r obsessed w/ ganondorf. The fanbase for him would be really pissed at Hal Lab for kicking out big and ugly.

yeah I would explode if I found out he wasn't in it haha the funny thing is he's not even my main character haha

*sigh* people they arnt taking out characters. That is a rumour on 1up.com or w/e. They will most definantly make changes Im sure. But they should know taking out any character would tick off a section of the gaming communtiy. Except Dr. Mario. He was a complete waste.

Mario Sonic and Goku Rock!

First of all it's not a rumor, everyone knows that they're taking out characters we just don't know which one's I remember reading a site sayin it's been confirmed, i'll try to find it. I hope they switch pichu out for blaziken, or if they had to do another baby pokemon elekid.

And also I wish mario and luigi would go awa dr. m. But I know for a fact that they won't get rid of mario so i'm praying they'll at least get rid of dr m and hopefully luigi goes down w/ him.

Ok. Luigi is never leaving. If the character has been there for 2 games they are not leaving. Too many pissed fans. Pichu I agree was one of the biggest wastes. But I know the site you are talking about. Its not official. The site and IGN have not stated that news therefore its still a rumor. It was POSTED on a UNOFFICIAL site.

I've heard not one person that I've ever met like luigi in SSBM, there wouldn't be too many pissed fans...

but hes still an original character. and hes a mario bro. theyll probably just change his moves and not have be so perverted

just look at his moves he grabs ppls crotches he flings himself like a dildo he has that bashful taunt like he got caught doing something and he flings green jizz everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back