Brawl or battalion wars

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Which game will have better online, brawl or battalion wars 2 or which will yu play more?

I say battlion wars but brawl is still close but i like playing it with ppl in the same room

damn you with your hard questions!!!

im getting both the day they come out, whenever that is. if i could only have 1, it'd have to be brawl, cause i know there'd be somebody i could play at like 2:00 in the morning. come to think of it, that's the only time i can play japanese kids at mario kart.

brawl will overthrow battalion wars just like wii is over throwing ps3

batallion wars does look great though, but true ppl will be playin brawl like all the time

Well, i know all of my friends will buy brawl. and only a couple of my friends will buy bwii .So i figure ill want to play bwii, but ultimately end up playing with my friends in brawl

wiiisawesome said:
I would play Brawl like 24/7....:crazy:

Agreed!:crazy:

I Would LOVE Brawl....

But... I Had Never Played a Battalion Wars Game... Yes... I'm Shunned From Modern Society!

you can get a new battalion wars from gamestop for 9.99. i got mine about a week ago and can barely stop playing it.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Agreed!:crazy:

I Would LOVE Brawl....

But... I Had Never Played a Battalion Wars Game... Yes... I'm Shunned From Modern Society!

What a coincidence, I haven't played a Battalion Wars Game before either...and yes, I am also shunned from modern society! :crazy: LOL...

They would both be fun, and I'm defiantly getting both but I think I'm gonna like Battalion wars a lot better. Depending on how they work it, it will probably have more options for gameplay. Plus I like team strategy games. Brawl is still going to be fun as all hell though

hard question

Personally I would play brawl over battalion wars because I love fighting games, but I think that it will all depend on the speed the game can run online. Anyone who has tried playing Xbox360 version on Street Fighter online knows that when the game starts to slow down due to lag it ruins the fight. In that case I would say battalion wars would be my pick. However, I have more faith in Nintendo than that so I know both will be great.

Back