Brawl Pre-Order For June?

Bubbagump

Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
I checked to see if this has been posted but didnt find anything. Anyway i just looked on gamestop.com and they said that the pre release (whatever that means) was coming out on 6/1/07. Do they mean you can pre order it on june 1st, or is that the release date (highly dought it though). Im pretty sure this means this is the day you can pre order it because gamestop said the same thing for metroid , project H.A.M.M.E.R. , sadness, fire emblem, and some other games ; Nintendo wouldnt release them on the same date so im pretty sure this means this is the date you can pre order it. Sorry if this has already been mentioned but i didnt find anything.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=T000233

games that are coming out the same day -

http://www.gamestop.com/comingsoon....tpage=1&sortby=eta&imageFlag=show&platform=34

Last edited:
meh it would take too long for a reply and i thought som1 would know here.
ill put the link to the page.

You could call Gamestop and the release dates are probably June 1st because that's the earliest date it could be

That's the actual release date. Unless,(sometimes they get wrong info and think it's right and put it as the release date).

thats what i thought, because if thet were the release date, then the new metroid game would come out the same exact day! And nintendo wouldnt release 2 and more major money making games on the same day.

Don't know about profit but hype for sure then again if they released 3 big hits they would make the front cover of many newspapers we'll leave that for them to decide

Well A Wings game, The Godfather Blackhand Edition, Cooking Mama, and Blazing Angels are all coming out March 20th in the U.S. ( less than 3 days), so I don't think they have a problem with releasing more than 1 game on a day.

It's not the real date.
WiiZero, they could care less about the "hype", nic7 was correct in saying that they wouldn't make enough of a profit.

what do you mean they could care less about hype if they make newspapers that right there could be a 100,000 Wii's sold

WiiZero said:
what do you mean they could care less about hype if they make newspapers that right there could be a 100,000 Wii's sold
...Oh my god...
I TINK DAT IF NINTENDSOS MAKED THE NOSSPAPERS DAT TEY WOUD BE RELY COUL I LUV NITENDOSN

There are so many idioticly stupidly retarted dumb points of that post you just made that I won't even address them.

Like what and what the hell are you trying to say

Back