!!!brawl Prediction List!!!

im realy sorry but you have to stay on topic because rules

theres other threads were you can put wii code if you want to

and nice to meet you im bw! and sorry i dont have online and stuff on my wii

anyone got any predictions? (characters, stages, bonus modes, multiplayer, online and one player modes are an idea)

andrewguy said:
just to tell you. the dates are for when you've made the prediction. so when it's actally released you'll know that they predicted it before it was announced. to awnser the 2nd question, i'm not making anymore threads. i might make one when brawl and galaxy come out, but that's it. whever owns this site, i give you permission to close the other threads.

anyone got a prediction (to keep this thread on TOPIC!!! :mad5: )
Okay...but why the hell would someone make a prediction for a game already out? it is a prediction.

also, you dont give permission to owns this site, he owns you, but i guess you're not that experienced with forums so I'll let that slide...

shut up sovieto, i have never seen you post something positive so back off him, its a good thread, if you dont like it get off it,

2nd prediction= (not including snake) more than 2 other 3rd party characters will be in the game.

for everyone who makes a prediction here, check back every 3-5 days to see if it has changed (or make another prediction like rhinos did)

LOOK!!! SOVIETO IS BANNED (THE EARTH IS AT PEACE LOL)

oh i guess my prediction is still blue. well, he did say to check back every 3-5 days and i only took one day :yesnod: (i'm inpatient)

unfortunately sovieto just uses that as yours says wiichat member or mine says ssbb for mii, but yea he is a jerk

oh whatever, as long as he does'nt post here again.

i will check this thread 3 times a week on school days and 6 times a week on holidays. (ex. summer vacation, christmas and new years)

hi i'm jonas

my prediction: smashbros.com won't reveal anymore characters

I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I THINK IT'S GONNA HAPPEN :ciappa:

note: do not post the same idea as another person's on the list, or same character/item.

this is wierd but i want a spikey from mario

i1082258_images.jpg

and i have a move list in the board games place (create your own ssbb character)

b. climb (hold b and walk to a wall and you will climb and stick to it)

b over. spike throw (shoots spikes out from back)

b up . shel spin (like bowsers but goes higher)

b down. protect (hold b down protect self in shell and only last 3 seconds)

Last edited:
andrewguy why did you put create your own ssbb character
for my character i wanted a spikey :thumbsup:

i1082258_images.jpg

this is a spikey :thumbsup:

(create your own character) is a thread were i put moves/attacks for a spikey

sorry if i got the name wrong i dont now its name so i just call it a spikey
because it has spikes

Last edited:
Dang this is the second thread where you guys just started bombing on this kid. I'm sure there are more too. He only has 62 posts so im assuming hes new too... which means you all have been telling him off since hes gotten here. If his threads are stupid just don't post in them and if they're truly stupid they will die. Once hes been here long enough he'll know what threads have been made and that haven't. I know that im not going to stop the arguing on this thread and am more joining it if anything but just let this thread die or post a prediction

I don't have a prediction just am getting annoyed of both side of the arguing on this thread.

i was trying to stop the arguing and said this is a good thread :( :confused: :(

and i was trying to be nice to him

Last edited:
Not telling you off, the people on page on were the ones pissing me off.
If this wasn't said i bet toad will be a character... Hope not though.

Back