!!!brawl Prediction List!!!

Rhinos said:
unfortunately sovieto just uses that as yours says wiichat member or mine says ssbb for mii, but yea he is a jerk
youre wite whinos and it just takes some1 to stand up to me to bring me down. ill bwe nice now.

thak you sovieto, you've finnaly gotten away from the dark side :wink: oh and bw!, i'm sorry. i'll add your spikey prediction now.

okay i also changed that too. i added all of the ideas that are on this page now. :yesnod: check back here in 4 days (i bet that at least one of the predictions on the list will be false or true)

Last edited by a moderator:
this sovieto guy should REALLY BE BANNED. i've seen about 60 posts from him and about 50 were rude or negative.

i think brawl will have between 15 and 25 unlockables

add mine to the list please.

okay i'll add ur prediction. by the way, since i saw that u have very little posts, welcome to wiichat. i'm glad to meet u. :yesnod:

i've just recently found out that wario has a stage so my most recent prediction was wrong. snake might even have one too!!!

okay i'll add it. there are 14 predictions currently on the list. i'm going to accept about 40 more. NOTE: you cannot make more than 5 predictions (unless u have more than 300 posts)

(pm me if u think i'm considered a noob. ps: don't be mean about it)

king k rule (from donkey kong)

aww man im so clos i have 281 post

Last edited:
WARNING TO BW!: you may only post 1 more prediction (if you have 300+ posts you may post up to 10 in total)

oh well, i have a long way to 300posts. i guess i'll just make 2 more then... is anyone else ging to predict. i feel like me and bw! are the only ones!!!

new update to list: 9/1/2007 (there are now (*)'s beside some predictions. those are the one's that are very likely to take place in the game. one's with (*) beside it expect to turn green in about a month as well.)

will have sonic and tails as partners (like ice climbers)
or have them switch (like pokemon trainer)

me have 300 post

Back