!!!brawl Prediction List!!!

okay it's good that you have 300+ posts. balrogs guy, please don't post here unless you have a prediction. so far... 0% of the predictions are right.

Um i have a prediction: Heres mine "USE THE FREAKING SEARCH BUTTON" Theres already a thread like this!!

(And you know what? Go ahead, and put this on the first page where it says predictions.....GENIUS)

:Go to Axtlars Prediction thread....idc why members like you^ who are posting in this thread agree to post here with ANDREWGUY.....whens theres already a thread similar to it......that was already posted way long/before this:

cyranrussel :frown2: we can post here if we want to
stop always hateing everyone :nonod:

I would have to agree with mony other poeple I predict and im pretty certain that they will add sonic to the fight it would be awesome with his homming attack. I keep on thinking that he will be very similiar to fox and I really hope that doesn;t happen...

i predict tails can use somethink he built (like a gun or something)

CyanRussel said:
Um i have a prediction: Heres mine "USE THE FREAKING SEARCH BUTTON" Theres already a thread like this!!

(And you know what? Go ahead, and put this on the first page where it says predictions.....GENIUS)

:Go to Axtlars Prediction thread....idc why members like you^ who are posting in this thread agree to post here with ANDREWGUY.....whens theres already a thread similar to it......that was already posted way long/before this:

Sry for the double post but get off peoples back you fag.. the thread could have been made years ago plus it not the same word so it not the not it similar hahaha I laugh in you fae

you're right spawnminion. if anyone hates this thread, just don't post in it!!! it's so simple.

anyway, i heard word that there will be a stage in brawl of bryyo (from mp3) and i'll add that as one of my predictions. i heard this rumor at my high school.

oh and whoever wrote that the website won't reveal anymore characters, it's been about 5 days since. should'nt they show a new stage? :ciappa: :O

i updated the list!!!

i just made the list alot more readable, check it out. plus i got rid of the star system (it just got a bit confusing for some people)

bw! said:
cyranrussel :frown2: we can post here if we want to
stop always hateing everyone :nonod:
Like i said before, i dont hate anyone......

spawnminion said:
Sry for the double post but get off peoples back you fag.. the thread could have been made years ago plus it not the same word so it not the not it similar hahaha I laugh in you fae
And WOW....seems you have a nice choice of words in your vocabulary.....might not want to use those kinds of words, and do you have something against gay-ppl b/c we do have them on the net "Im not gay, so dont think otherwise" so before using fag in a sentence...you might want to use something more appropiate.....FYI: This could save from not getting sent to BANN-CITY where everybody thats their weeps!!

Oh and uh....why dont you work on your SPELLING,GRAMMER,PUNCTUATION, and WHATEVER.......(while your at it, ask yourself....what does "fae" mean in your quote?)

WTF do you want dude. first you make fun of threads and then it suddendly hits your dumbass mind to make fun of spelling and grammer. WTF are you about? please reply to this post (knowing that i didn't ****'n spell anything wrong). you make fun of people like it's your hobby. just shut up and say it to yourself rather than shitting on peoples threads

YOU SUCK CYANRUSSEL
(EVERYONE AGREES, ASK PEOPLE)

i updated the list. one prediction has been proven wrong. one prediction has been added.

Back