i predicted diddy kong ages ago and i was right yay, lol, but now i predict

umm dunno, i predict

jigglypuff will return,
and
possibly another metroid character

ridley another hunter

i predict new kirby moves

b. eat (eats enemy and steals powers)
b up. random move (tornado,sword,parasol)
b down. random move (mirror,mike,turn into heavy object)
b over. random move (fire,freeze,wheel)

most of these attacks are random like mr.g&w judgement
but its better than leaving out amost all of his attacks

not everyone agrees that cyans a jackass. he's pretty cool. this thread WAS made before and you could have just posted in that one your predictions. now for the ''prediction'' how about there will be new characters.thats right. which i am. always.

why does he care so much if we spell it right

i dont even care if i spell my words wrong i just wright anything down :ciappa:

andrewguy said:
WTF do you want dude. first you make fun of threads and then it suddendly hits your dumbass mind to make fun of spelling and grammer. WTF are you about? please reply to this post (knowing that i didn't ****'n spell anything wrong). you make fun of people like it's your hobby. just shut up and say it to yourself rather than shitting on peoples threads

YOU SUCK CYANRUSSEL
(EVERYONE AGREES, ASK PEOPLE)
Make fun of threads?? Yea, your THREADS....all of your threads are a bunch of crap....and i can have half the members on this site agree with me on that one!!!

Hmmm, it seems to me while you were making this quote, that you had read proof-readed it 3-times or more....(thats how slow you are by the way)probaly had someone older than you read it, just to make sure that what you were saying was correct......"what do you want from me? A standing ovation? Or better yet, i'll just find a FISH and throw it in your mouth just to make you happy..."

*I suck....and everyone agrees? You big lame idiot, who the hell told you that? Did you even ask anybody? Let me answer that for you...NO..probaly the ppl on this thread and on all those other threads you made, other than that...No.....You've got ppl on wiichat that dont like you already, for your Stupid Thread-Spree's.........and YOU KNOW WHAT....YOU JUST MADE ANOTHER ENEMY....good job!!*

Each time you make a stupid thread.....i'll comment just to let you know:wink:

bw! said:
:lol: that will hit cyan right in the face :ciappa: :lol:
Wow...you really are the type of guy that stabs ppl on their back arnt you....what happend yest. when you said, i quote "Lets be friends Cyan".........your just a female dog on that one......(Real-Talk)

Last edited:
you never answerd it so i thought you did not wont to be my friend

and what i said was a joke thats why i put a lol smiley

can you just be mature and end the fight and say lets just be friends

Edit:

balrogs.pa said:
not everyone agrees that cyans a jackass. he's pretty cool. this thread WAS made before and you could have just posted in that one your predictions. now for the ''prediction'' how about there will be new characters.thats right. which i am. always.
Yea, i really appreciate that....at least you know how i am?
By the way, do you think i hate anyone on wiichat...? i had quite a few (and i mean few by like 2-3 members that just registered this month or last month say that)

i will be your friend if you say that you will be my friend back

howbout yall be friends it will be easyer
but if yall keep on fighting *grabs popcorn* :lol:

Guys Cyan is Right..this thread was already made, plus theres the Smash Bros Site Discussion thread that re for Prediction. This is a forum and in a Forum there are rules to fallow, those who don't know them..go check em out now. Though i have to agree that Cyan was a bit to harsh. Cyan, if you want to tell people they did something wrong, tell them in a mature manner so it dosen't start a Flame/spam war.

Back