!!!brawl Prediction List!!!

sorry, can't add that. off topic man. :crazy: i'm not mad at u though :shocked:

My second most awesomest prediction will stun you all. Mario will be in it... just kidding, but Waluigi will be there.

added all except for the link. can't acces it 4 some reason. oh and i'm not putting the elmo and mickey etc... in it. seriously man (lol)

andrewguy said:
sorry druidan but i cannot post your 6th prediction since you don't have over 300 posts. for people with 300+ posts will be able to post 10 predictions. for people with 1,000+ posts will be able to post 50 predictions.

....your such a fake person andrew. you, at the moment have 188 posts. That is the most redicilous thing I think I've ever read. Why are you even running the thread, obviously your unworthy because your post count is so low. Hand it over to one of the kings of wiichat. I had no idea but that's apprently an honor to you right?

king dedede will be in ssbb

its most likely to happen because kirby is one of the allstars

fine... if your going to get all whiney about it, everyone can only post 2 predictions from here on out (without counting predictions before this was posted). i'll add yours bw!

andrew. i dont think that will affect anything. if i was super determined to put in 5 predictions. id just make 3 accounts. :| i doubt anyone would do that though.

i didn't find it. just to tell u guys, there's a mode in brawl that lets u custimixe the match.

Back