Brawl release revealed

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
I thot more ppl would have watched it but good morning america did a segment on next gen systems and had an interview with brawl's lead developer and he said that the game should be released in november, specifically november 20-25, there u go, and apparantly the wii was voted favourite system of all time with nes and the ps2 close behind(a poll by good morning america).

yah no one records good mornig america, except for that attrocious bit on david blaine trying to do magic, its not possible "magic"

i need more proof. why did none of the major gaming sites have this news posted.

i guess no one watches gma anymore, they are watching breakfast television, thats where the good stuff happens

november, that wouldnt be to bad, at least its in 2007.. But i would like proof and an official announcement from nintendo.. but if its true.. cool

thats a good amount of time to add my favourite characters................................STEWIE gRIFFIN AND chub chub

Doesn't everyone know that Good Morning America is the ultimate resource for gaming news god you people reading EGM and IGN

I actually believe this kid. Think about it; if he wanted to start a rumor, he'd say "Nintendo Power just announced the release of SSBB!" or something, but he said Good Morning America, which I find completely believable. I'm glad I read this.

yall know wat yall problems r, yall r so dag on hyped up that the wii will have online play and ya just cant wait that wat the truth is is that the online gaming has blinded everyone who reads something that someone else says and u cant believe them because ur mad that u didnt find the information about a specific topic before they did. get a life yall. im sure that anybody that tells u information that u havent seen before is telling the dag on truth since they want the same games and online play as well and as much as everyone else does. why would he lie about something that he wants that everybody else wants as well. ya dont need any kind of proof or source to something that someone else writes. get some lives into urselves.

we just don't want some lying to everybody in the forums and giving false info just to get our hopes up, we want proof so we know it's real and not something somebody made up

for one thing, im not lying, and if i was i would tell u that it would be released like in june to get ur hopes up even more, but no, i heard november 20-25, i hate liars to and im not one of them

Back