Brawl release revealed

If it's true you could find proof.
If it's true it's true proof would be everywhere.

I see nothing but one person claiming he saw it on a TV show. Why would the release date be given out on Good Morning America...

How you got us having no lives from not believing someone on gaming information is pretty awkward too.

when you have 68 posts and little rep your rumors don't count for much and I doubt this

Plus you have already started rumors

StevenNevets said:
If it's true you could find proof.
If it's true it's true proof would be everywhere.

I see nothing but one person claiming he saw it on a TV show. Why would the release date be given out on Good Morning America...

How you got us having no lives from not believing someone on gaming information is pretty awkward too.

You know...I have a feeling...just a hunch...that gamers don't sit and record Good Morning America every day to see if they happen to talk about their favorite game coming out.
It's completely possible for a Nintendo representative to show up as a guest on Good Morning America and talk about release dates.

WiiZero said:
Plus you have already started rumors
Like...?

My god the Wii owns... said:
You know...I have a feeling...just a hunch...that gamers don't sit and record Good Morning America every day to see if they happen to talk about their favorite game coming out.
It's completely possible for a Nintendo representative to show up as a guest on Good Morning America and talk about release dates.

Like...?
We all know its possible, (At least I hope we do), but we just want to see it to see some proof to make sure it actually happened. Because something could very well be possible but didn't/hasn't happened.

so i guess im not an experienced wiichat messanger or whatever, just because somone has more posts than another means that they are telling the truth, i dont think so, that actually means that i have a life and people who have 2,000 posts sit at their comp all day talkin with u

wiiboy 27 said:
so i guess im not an experienced wiichat messanger or whatever, just because somone has more posts than another means that they are telling the truth, i dont think so, that actually means that i have a life and people who have 2,000 posts sit at their comp all day talkin with u
Your posts per day is higher then mine... I've just been here longer so quit being a **** head.

And your lieing anyway damn e-attention whore.

This is from the guy who said Shadow of the Colossus 2 was coming out, and put out early pics of the original game as if they were images of imaginairy sequel without even providing a source.

...yeah I'll trust you.

no offence but i think that if this were true that kotaku and many other news source would have posted something about it by now

there are some people who watch GMA, and those few people would've told G4 by now, or IGN, or Gamespot, or something like that by now. i know what you're trying to do. you're guessing the day it will come out, and its a very good guess, because that's around Thanksgiving in the US (20-Tuesday, 22-Thanksgiving 23-Black Friday), and if you're right, which you will probably end up being, you'll try to get everybody to think you're a genius by pointing straight at this. also, how come nobody else has heard of this poll, either?

Yeah I couldn't find any references to this anywhere. Won't believe it till we see something concrete, though I wouldn't be surprised hugely if it were true.

It's a very educated guess I can predict a big Nintendo Game will be released between that time period one of the anticipated games from galaxy,metroid,disaster, nights, e.t.c

Back