Brawl Release Sep. 3 2008

MVGeneral

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
8674-9549-9318-8797
Wow i thought it was March 9 but i called Bestbuy, walmart, futureshop and ebgames and they all told me sometime is September.
Here are the links. And remember when the date is put like this 02/10/2008 its Date/Month/Year. Just because the launch date is in february it will take 5months to get half way across the world Sorry USA and CANADA.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6527131

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10075836&catid=24310

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7849705&st=super+smash&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1142300186624

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=230015

This can't be....they are already planning release parties. Say it ain't so, Nintendo.

I thought it came out next month?

I don't know when I see it in the shops is when ill know its out,But i highly doubt its goona be sept,that seems a little bit to far away.

Plus, your best buy link reads 2.10.2008 so i don't see a problem here....feb 10th it is.

wikkiddavi said:
I thought it came out next month?

I don't know when I see it in the shops is when ill know its out,But i highly doubt its goona be sept,that seems a little bit to far away.

Next month is the official launch date for Japan the eastern countries the western countries will be seeing there first copy in september just look at the website they all cant be mistaken.

MVGeneral said:
Next month is the official launch date for Japan the eastern countries the western countries will be seeing there first copy in september just look at the website they all cant be mistaken.

oh ok i see well i think itll come out for us in late spring then either may/june.

MVGeneral said:

No actually.
Japan gets the game in January.

We get it in February, enough with the freakin' delays rumors and all that.
Seriously, its coming out Feb 10th 2008.

CantGetAWii said:
No actually.
Japan gets the game in January.

We get it in February, enough with the freakin' delays rumors and all that.
Seriously, its coming out Feb 10th 2008.

Ur in denile please check the facts. All 4 websites say it will be realeased in september. Its not a rumour more like February is a rumour. Please direct me to a website where it says it will be realesed february In the USA and Canada.
I'm pretty sure u wont fond a ligit website stating this fact.

MVGeneral said:
Ur in denile please check the facts. All 4 websites say it will be realeased in september. Its not a rumour more like February is a rumour. Please direct me to a website where it says it will be realesed february In the USA and Canada.
I'm pretty sure u wont fond a ligit website stating this fact.

Yes, but at the same time there has been no official Nintendo press release that it will be pushed back. As far as I'm concerned, Nintendo is the only source I will trust at this point. Plus, don't you think Nintendo would realize their credibility would take a major punch if it was pushed back YET again...I won't believe it until I hear it from headquarters.

wtf seriously

aaaaawwww man :( i was getting hype ova a game i really didn't know anything about.:shocked: I just saw a couple of pics and videos and that got me all hype and excited. :smilewinkgrin:I kind of hope it's coming out sooner than later. I used to go thru the same scenario with the sims (PC) versions. what a let down. this is worst than me finding out my ex was cheating on me.

borabora00 said:
aaaaawwww man :( i was getting hype ova a game i really didn't know anything about.:shocked: I just saw a couple of pics and videos and that got me all hype and excited. :smilewinkgrin:I kind of hope it's coming out sooner than later. I used to go thru the same scenario with the sims (PC) versions. what a let down. this is worst than me finding out my ex was cheating on me.

Haha wow, you have some messed up priorities. A cheating ex below a pushed back video game? LOL *Shrugs* I don't judge.

Really, the official website still says Feb. 10th, so don't worry.

fudge u ashwii lol seriously though i hope the game comes out next month. he dg wasn't any good no way if u kno what i mean
Ashwii00 said:
Haha wow, you have some messed up priorities. A cheating ex below a pushed back video game? LOL *Shrugs* I don't judge.

Last edited:
Ashwii00 said:

That doesnt mean that feb 10th is a worldwide release date.

Okay...but the official SSBB website is linked from the Nintendo of America page.

On those websites does it say anywhere that Nintendo have said it's been delayed and does it show evidence? If not then it's not delayed just because some stores are being stupid doesn't mean there right take for example a store in England it says a game wasn't going to be released until 2010 but it came out Nov 16th 2007.

Back