Brawl Roster Revealed this December

yes, megaman would be horrible. the only way megaman would work is if its the marvel vs capcom one, but i doubt they would put that one in so yea, no megaman please. i mean, even in the smash bros flash game all he does is shoot. and theres too many versions of him so i imagine they'll have trouble pickin which one they want in. and then, the top 5 wanted capcom chars were joe, ryu, dante, boshi, and some other person, and ryu has a way better chance to get in than megaman does.

Last edited:
Just imagin wii had a hardrive, they would be able to do downlaodable characters and maps. (i know about the mapmaker,) personally one of my fave updates to date.

Atomic i would give you rep but sadly im too lazy to write a comment.

but i agree with you, you base a character off of a flash game? which was clearly poorly made compared to some movies with actually changed sprites and used more then 1 set of sprites. he could have included A LOT more moves like rush going to his up B. they could have put his Side B as rush into jetpack mode and he flys towards his enemy like warios cycle. but he didnt. he put his mega blast. and his semi charged blast.

OH GOD... -.- So i guess im never gona know the character roster untill i get brawl, Well i decided that im gona be going to the dojo now anyways XD I really cant force my self back from that site, heh

What a shame, so many people shall cry tonight...:scared:

Well I guess CoroCoro Comics was very misleading. It's a shame they didn't release new information.

AtomicB said:
Yes. Let's base the competence of a character on a fan-made flash game!
i was not supporting my opinion with just that statement. that was just one supportive statement.

Last edited:
Megaman's in. Unless someone can think of a better final third party character. And that character in all likelyhood won't be from Sega. I just think it'd be very unfair to let 2 sega characters in, and just one konami. Well, at least I don't see it happening.

Last edited:
Umm...care to elaborate? And would you rather have megaman with 40 characters or no megaman and 39 total characters? Just a thought.

Back