Brawl serious lag issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgemute

old school.
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
5409-0948-4525-7180
I have tried playing online brawl, and i can get it to connect to the WFC. I wanted to play brawl with my friend in the same town, but it lags like crazy everytime i press a button. I have a 100 Mbps internet connection and a 54 Mbps Linksys router, and I don't have any clue what the problem is. It goes through the internet search and connect just find (I've got 3 bars). I've tried changing frequencies and moving the router closer to the Wii, but nothing is helping.

Is there any pointers any may have on this issue?

He told me he has played brawl online with no lag issues whatsoever. I can't even get a random match started, it never connects anyone.

Bridgemute said:
I have tried playing online brawl, and i can get it to connect to the WFC. I wanted to play brawl with my friend in the same town, but it lags like crazy everytime i press a button. I have a 100 Mbps internet connection and a 54 Mbps Linksys router, and I don't have any clue what the problem is. It goes through the internet search and connect just find (I've got 3 bars). I've tried changing frequencies and moving the router closer to the Wii, but nothing is helping.

Is there any pointers any may have on this issue?

He told me he has played brawl online with no lag issues whatsoever. I can't even get a random match started, it never connects anyone.

I have 1 word for you . ...................................................FIREWALL.

now I'm getting error code 85010...I've disabled the firewall too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back