Brawl Soundtrack Thread *Spoilers*

Very awesome! Reps to you and thanks!

But...No Dk Rap? *Cries*

Edit: Nvm, I'm guessing that the Dk Rap is the Kongo Jungle one, that video just won't load for me

Last edited:
BLACKHEATS said:
U forget the green field Zone Remix nice though!!!
There's a Green Field Zone remix? Would you care to post a link so I could make the necessary changes?

one of the best tracks in this game is Live & Learn from Sonic Adventure 2

Pikmin section has been completed. Other sections have been updated as well.

Some of these remaining themes are becoming very difficult to find. Hopefully I'll be able to get a hold of some of them.

It's been a few days. I thought I would bump this thread and give a little more exposure.

I'm desperately trying to unlock all the CDs and maybe I can help you out if there's any changes...but as of now I still have quite a bit of work to do XD

S.S. said:
I'm desperately trying to unlock all the CDs and maybe I can help you out if there's any changes...but as of now I still have quite a bit of work to do XD
Yeah.. I'm actually having trouble getting everything unlocked also. I've also noticed the names of the tracks are different from the names they were given from the Japanese release. As I work my way through, I'll try to update the names as well.

Damascus said:
The Dialga/Palkia Battle theme is awesome, both remix and original...

and I don't even play Pokemon... In fact, I kinda hate it. But this music is so awesome, it's crazy @_@.
I would have to agree. I had no idea that any game played on a handheld could have such an engaging soundtrack. Of course, I've been wrong before (Tetris theme).

Sparx said:
Hey guys, let people know your style and post your favourite songs here:

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/55304-your-favourite-brawl-theme-songs-page3.html

If you want to request any song at all, just ask on that thread and you'll get it :D
Clearly, you haven't actually read through the original post, because then you'd realize that links to all the music is already there.

Last edited:
So? People can post their favourites and DISCUSS over there. Are you saying my thread is crap and useless?

Back