brawl: the most highest rated game ever?

nic7 said:
That online/multiplayer games don't get as high of reviews as strictly single player games. Which is what will hurt Brawl.

So by that logic, those other four top five games would not have been in the top 5 had they had online portions? :shocked:

Not what I was saying. (Even though, if the online portions were handled poorly then yes, that'd be correct) What I was saying is that games that center around online/multiplayer don't get as high of reviews..

vashivihan said:
it wouldn have if we had cough headset cough.

anyone remember "I hope brawl gets delayed"?
it's not the same as watching them and it's funner if its someone you know and respect, not a child molester online

Dkw0101 said:
it's not the same as watching them and it's funner if its someone you know and respect, not a child molester online

the biggest stereotype: online child molestor. not all people are lke that u need to understand that.

Dkw0101 said:
meh, it's better to think that tho.

think what? there are 10 million live subscribers. sure there are racial, gender stuff going on but u can always report them or turn off the mic.

I'm terribly impressed by brawl crazy amount of features. I was sure some one would find some thing they didn't like about it...LOL But really if we got games with this many features in them that where cool I just would not know what to do.

Good points about online not really being rated as high. It's a crutch and it has always been a crutch. Hey it's a fun crutch though!

Last edited:
I will be a bit annoyed if Brawl gets a higher score the OoT or SMG. While I love the SB franchise, its not nearly as good as to warrant a 1-2 slot.

The L.S said:
I will be a bit annoyed if Brawl gets a higher score the OoT or SMG. While I love the SB franchise, its not nearly as good as to warrant a 1-2 slot.

i think it deserves to be better than smg but not oot. while smg was awesome, it was terribly easy and u cant even compare anything to oot.:worship:

The L.S said:

I would have said that if it were Melee we were talking about and not Brawl, only because Brawl has so much detail and stuff put into it. Deserves to sit behind Ocarina Of Time, just ahead of Galaxy.

Dkw0101 said:

Yeah, but then you're stuck with the few friends you have to play with, at the times they can play. And if one of you is considerably better than the other, the fun lasts a few minutes. With online, you can play against/with thousands of different people all of whom vary in skill level, play style, etc., all available anytime YOU want to play. Then you have stats tracking, leaderboards, clans, etc.

Local multiplayer has its place, but the future is online. Too bad Nintendo just can't seem to understand that, as they self-handicap every (rare) attempt they make at going online.

all i have to say is that with the Wi-Fi u will be able to play some of the people that come to this forum and show them who the real n00b is, can't wait to kick ur @$$ :w00t:

just think of all the fun u will have muahahahahahaha!!!!!!......

~X

Back