Brawl Tournament

Shadow*91

Not Here
Jan 26, 2009
Another site.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
yeah i'm remaking this thing. but this time any can join in. also the deadline is pushed back from March 1, '09 to March 20, '09.

everyone must re-enter sorry

The rules are 3 Stock, No items
Best 2 of 3 wins and moves on.
also any banned and limited things will be here as well. like before PM me the topic to prevent confusion.

after a bit of debate i will open up voting. 7 votes means the topic gets approved or not

Current Debate Topic:

Banned Stages: Shadow Moses Island
Hanebrow
Temple(Melee)

Banned Characters:

Limited Stages:

Limited Characters:

Last edited:
I've forgotten my FC...chance you know it? Probably not though...
RockerJ
RokrJ
3394-5017-3844
I edited

Last edited:
yeah :/ we were already in dicscusion about bans now too.
oh speaking of which how is discussing bans going to work now??
also rocker i'm sure the code noobs knew because they came on everyday to pm people for the fc haha. also if they'd tried to log on i'm sure they realized it reset.
lmao i wonder if they thought they were deleted purposefully for being noobs.

wow i was afraid I would die of old age before the tourney started. turns out the forums died first. only 2 months to go -.-;

sign me up again anyway WOO!!!
wiichat name/brawl name: SR-71
brawl code: 2578-2930-2983

only thing i want banned is Shadow Moses Island cuz we hates it my precious they stole it from us and we don't wants it

Last edited:
@Rockerj: i'll put you on the list when you find your code.

first off: from now on PM me any topic you want put to a vote. it'll help prevent confusion.

second: roster updated

third: NEW DEBATE TOPIC= Ban on Shadow Moses Island

i personally am against this. i believe the stage to be overall, pretty balanced. nothing that attacks you, one of few grounded stages, decent design. i think this stage should be allowed

i agree with shadow.
it has nothing that would be bad for a even brawl. other then how small it is i see nothing wrong with it.

edit: i actually wanna change my vote, i don't know too much about brawl from an analytical perspective but someone who does explained this to me and now i am in full support of this ban.
this was ck's argument.

Hey dude, I remember the stage ban discussion thread before the site's apocolypse, and it said anyone not joining the tourny can't discuss stage ban's and etc., sooo.. I was hoping you'd atleast hear me out.

Shadow Moses is actually a pretty bad stage. Since it's grounded, cheap KOs off the side are really easy. Also, due to the sides of the stage being walls, Star KOs are the only efficient means of killing someone. You can also tech off the walls if you're about to be killed but hit the wall, meaning you'll unfairly survive. Noone who has the advantage of getting easy star KOs off the top of the screen(Snake, Ike, etc.)would stand by as others break the wall. Makes an unfair advantage, yeah?

It's also important you can do infinite chain grabs against people by pitting them against walls, or lock them using moves like Down-tilts(Meta Knight, DK, etc.). Sorry to throw out all this randomly.

Last edited:
im gonna have 2 think about it cause i Havent Brawled in 2 months.....

You are correct on the chaingrabs or moves that pin characters against the wall and don't let you defend yourself.But it is all up to Shadow.I also think that Big Blue isn't a good stage for the tournament since you are fighting on top of cars and when you fall you are usually screwed.

Back