Brawl Tournament

I keep forgetting about this tourney, and I don't want to feel obligated to it. That's why I quit. XD

This is getting ridiculous. Nobody is playing.

Sho, you up for making up the match tonight?

:frown2: I know it is but thats because people are like this in there heads "Oh imma own all thez n00bs, bet thy suk so mch I can 3 stck evry1 of em, ths turny wil b pur esy(Oh imma own all these noobs, bet they suck so much I can 3 stock everyone of them, this tourny will be pure easy)" then when the tournament actually starts there like "IM SCARED NOW!!!" most likely since some people haven't brawled someone from wiichat and there joining a tournament where evryone is really good.

You're right, though I'm sure it's only half of the situation. Some people are probably intimidated, sure, but others just plain forgot about this tourney as well.

If this keeps up, I almost feel like this tourney should restart itself. Everyone re-registering...the whole nine yards. It would weed out those who forgot about the original tourney and maintain the ones who are still active. And from looking at this current tourney, it would be good to enforce shorter deadlines. Something like 1 or 2 weeks instead of one month for matches to be played or the delaying person or persons will be DQ'd (if someone just can't find time, he/she must schedule when he/she is free before deadline). It would force everyone to pay attention, and if someone doesn't, it won't delay the tournament forever.

Though this is all just in my opinion...should this current tourney continue to not move for awhile.

Last edited:
tottaly agreeing with Bio here!

Edit: I think the deadline's should be stricter then 2 weeks though...I say 1 week

Last edited:
I think the word you're looking for is "default".

tottaly agreeing with Bio here!

Edit: I think the deadline's should be stricter then 2 weeks though...I say 1 week

1 week seems possible, as well. Most wiichatters probably have spare time through weekdays.

This is getting ridiculous. Nobody is playing.

Sho, you up for making up the match tonight?

Whoops sorry
came really late :lol:

Well if i don't get to fight tomorrow i'll just forfeit so you can move on already :lol: I wish you the best of luck in the tourney if this happens :D

Back