Brawl Tournament

Yeah i'm waiting for one of my friends who said he was a bad-ass brawler just to see how rusty i've gotten:lol:

No not yet but i'm waiting for it and most likely will lose because im putting more time into Mother 3 and CoD

So has anybody had their matches yet?

Currently been too busy for this past weekend. I should have time sometime this week or next weekend. I still have this tourney in mind for any free time I might get on my hands.

Most likely gonna lose due to my Mother 3 and Call of Duty addiction XD Yeah well I'll have my match against Josh soon enough

So when's the deadline for the first round my opponant hasn't been on in 3 weeks and i'd like to know how long i have to wait =_=

I have the same problem with my opponent? he never answered a second time!
anyways if someone is interested in brawling let me know. I wonder how what will happen if my opponent never shows up?

I have the same problem with my opponent? he never answered a second time!
anyways if someone is interested in brawling let me know. I wonder how what will happen if my opponent never shows up?

If he doesn't show himself before the 20th, you will automatically advance and he will be disqualified.

I suppose that's not that bad then there again most matches can't go ahead because one or both competitors are away seems there's going to be a lot of winners by default

That's already the case for the time-being. The tourney is still going pretty smoothly despite the default advancements, but in any case, call this a necessary trial-and-error for future, better WiiChat Brawl tourneys.

Last edited:
SkyHero, I should be available to play this weekend.

BlueWhistler said:
Thats good news, but tho be honest it would be nice to win your way to the top! so be it!

If you plan to be in this tourney without disappearing, you should come in expecting to find yourself both playing and auto-advancing. The reason is that only about half of the competitors are actually here.

Back