Brawl Training League

Urk.. You really choked up Fraz, you can play so much better than that. ..I did too on that Ike match, your Ike always gets me nervous. Sorry to say Fraz, but that was a pretty bad performance.. Last time we fought seriously you almost always had me on my last stock, always at a very high % if I'm still on my second. Sorry man, if you can't play under pressure, I don't think you can be a teacher.

My Ike annoys everyone and my IC were close aswell but my Lucas and Ness still a bit rusty(doesn't matter, they still got trashed)and I was gambling with Kirby. T_T

Urk.. You really choked up Fraz, you can play so much better than that. ..I did too on that Ike match, your Ike always gets me nervous. Sorry to say Fraz, but that was a pretty bad performance.. Last time we fought seriously you almost always had me on my last stock, always at a very high % if I'm still on my second. Sorry man, if you can't play under pressure, I don't think you can be a teacher.

Aw welp.....maybe next time fraz :D

@Ck Nope i don't remember those rules :lol: good rules nonetheless :thumbsup: i'll put them up later.

I would like to join this, if I'm allowed to. I'm afraid I've never really gotten the change to improve my abilities and would like to do so. In fact, I'm not even sure how skilled I am due to the fact that I can hardly ever do 1 vs 1's.

My FC is 4253-7490-0913. If any of you are willing to help me, which would be greatly appreciated, please tell me which people to add using this thread (or preferably PM me instead).

Oh... thank you also for creating this Bird; it was a wonderful idea.

I would like to join this, if I'm allowed to. I'm afraid I've never really gotten the change to improve my abilities and would like to do so. In fact, I'm not even sure how skilled I am due to the fact that I can hardly ever do 1 vs 1's.

My FC is 4253-7490-0913. If any of you are willing to help me, which would be greatly appreciated, please tell me which people to add using this thread (or preferably PM me instead).

Oh... thank you also for creating this Bird; it was a wonderful idea.

Yea you can definitely join.

just give me you info like this

User:Kingslayer
Tags:
FC:4253-7490-0913
Mains:
Subs:
Available Time:

already got you started just fill in the rest.

& of course welcome :thumbsup:

Tags: King
Mains: Wolf, Pikachu, and Peach
Subs: Toon Link, R.O.B. (Want to add Ice Climbers + Zero Suit Samus)
Available Time: Monday - Friday = After 5 P.M. (every other thursday don't get home until about 9 P.M.), Saturday = Basically any time (Not until about 2-3 P.M. this Saturday (Saturday School)), and Sunday = Basically any time.

Thank you for accepting me.

Well yeah IC just so happens to be one of my specialities:lol:but CK thinks i'm not good enough so no can do helping you with IC:frown2:

I think CK is as strick as my maths teacher:lol:

Tags: King
Mains: Wolf, Pikachu, and Peach
Subs: Toon Link, R.O.B. (Want to add Ice Climbers + Zero Suit Samus)
Available Time: Monday - Friday = After 5 P.M. (every other thursday don't get home until about 9 P.M.), Saturday = Basically any time (Not until about 2-3 P.M. this Saturday (Saturday School)), and Sunday = Basically any time.

Thank you for accepting me.

No need for thanks anyone is welcome here,that's what this thread was created for :D

I will definitely add you once i get my new wii & try & help you out :D

I know 2 people that could help for some of your mains & subs

For peach & rob head to my bud BR3N7

Toon link & wolf head to my other bud CK

Both great players with those characters.

& as for IC my bud fraz can show you some moves i think :lol: (He's probably the only IC's around) :thumbsup:

No need for thanks anyone is welcome here,that's what this thread was created for :D

I will definitely add you once i get my new wii & try & help you out :D

I know 2 people that could help for some of your mains & subs

For peach & rob head to my bud BR3N7

Toon link & wolf head to my other bud CK

Both great players with those characters.

& as for IC my bud fraz can show you some moves i think :lol: (He's probably the only IC's around) :thumbsup:

LOL XD after this I won't be the only IC around then:DBeing the only IC's has been so lonely...:frown2:i'll be able to teach him some cool tech's.

LOL XD after this I won't be the only IC around then:DBeing the only IC's has been so lonely...:frown2:i'll be able to teach him some cool tech's.

:lol:
There was another 2 IC's i knew but they left a long time ago.
So i guess 2 new people will replace the old :lol:

oh...ok, well atleast I replaced em:thumbsup:I'll make em proud!

Lets hope you do :D
Actually one of them might be coming back to brawl just not sure.
Well only a few of you remember the name MrSz but i believe he's coming back soon.
He must be super rusty :lol:

I don't know him, he musta left before I joined =/ i'll try make his IC proud of my IC...after I do my Mother 3 vids:lol:

Back