Brawl Training League

..Lesson? What lesson? ..I'm forgetting something, I know. My memory is fail. :lol:

By the way Jon, sorry about not getting to play you yesterday, I got challenged by someone else after waiting for awhile, so sorry.

oh its cool i thought we could schedule anytime so i didn't know it was meant for that moment. :/
sorry i didn't respond fast enough "/

how about we schedule something now while we are both on ??

Shadow can you send me my sig back? Am I on the list yet as I haven't been bothered to check, all I did was click the 2nd page.

Oh snap, Birdmaster's back in the game for a bit. o.o We gotta get some pre-matches in, dude! I've got some scheduled matches anyways, so we can get a 4-way FFA if I'm hosting it! :thumbsup: What's your FC for now?

Oh snap, Birdmaster's back in the game for a bit. o.o We gotta get some pre-matches in, dude! I've got some scheduled matches anyways, so we can get a 4-way FFA if I'm hosting it! :thumbsup: What's your FC for now?

Berblamo! It's 5327-0597-3984

Alright dude, wi-fi's all ready to go since I've got scheduled matches. I'll add you and get online, my FC's in my sig ofcourse. WMBQ and JonRyan should be joining if they're available. Goodluck! :thumbsup:

Alright dude, wi-fi's all ready to go since I've got scheduled matches. I'll add you and get online, my FC's in my sig ofcourse. WMBQ and JonRyan should be joining if they're available. Goodluck! :thumbsup:

Boy i do wish they did join.
All though all the matches were still fun.After awhile i should have added items to spice things up :lol: I guess until next time.

It felt good playing brawl again though,Good thing i started with you a super good opponent :thumbsup:

Back