Brawl Training League

You going to be on today sho ? Me and justin are just playing a infinite amount of Street Fighter . But if you are gonna be on today we will play that instead.

Ill be on Aim if you wanna hit me up...

If not we may get on later and actually play for the first time in a while.

You going to be on today sho ? Me and justin are just playing a infinite amount of Street Fighter . But if you are gonna be on today we will play that instead.

Ill be on Aim if you wanna hit me up...

If not we may get on later and actually play for the first time in a while.

i think i'll be getting on If my cousin comes up today,i'll definitely let you know.

I'll get on aim in a bit.

NO I MISSED A BRAWL WITH SHO!!! I knew I shouldn't of vanished from wiichat for awhile as I missed my chance at shwoing Sho my wicked cold Ice Climbers, Ice climbers gonna be my new main(next to Lucas of course).

NO I MISSED A BRAWL WITH SHO!!! I knew I shouldn't of vanished from wiichat for awhile as I missed my chance at shwoing Sho my wicked cold Ice Climbers, Ice climbers gonna be my new main(next to Lucas of course).

:lol: Awesome
I do hate IC & their smallness.

Aw welp until next time pichu

AWW DAMN! gonna have to drop out my tounrnaments as I have POSSIBLY broke my pinky on my left hand as I fell today after hitting Miggi with a snowball(it snowed)and I fell while running and hurt my pinky and hit hurts like HELL!!! Yeah so im gonna be affected when I brawl(as if the lag made me bad enough)

Oh damn.. That sucks ass, Fraz. No Brawl possibly? ..Or at worst playing terribly. Didn't someone else kill their finger/s last year, and had trouble playing Brawl..? Wasn't it BR3N7?

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted, isn't it? Anyways, I've decided I'm willing to train people with the following characters:

Fox
Lucas
Jigglypuff

Yeah, just 3 right now. Add me on the list if you wish.

Ahh, ok. My memory sucks.. But I feel like something happened to BR3N7 too, I don't remember that happening.. sorry WMBQ. When'd it happen?

Ahh, ok. My memory sucks.. But I feel like something happened to BR3N7 too, I don't remember that happening.. sorry WMBQ. When'd it happen?

Not to my memory lol...

Well last night had so fun good matches with Sho and his Cousin. Minus the little lag it was like ol times. Just a little more work and my Peach will be Godly lol.

And Sho update my name lol

Mains - Peach and R.O.B
Subs - Lucario and Jiggz

It happened late last May, but the effects still live on. My right hand is numb, and I don't know when that's gonna change. Due to immense willpower, though, I'm able to play the electric bass, despite how weird it is, so the band of my and my friends wouldn't break up.

Yep i remember

I believe i saw you in a picture with blue man (Where the hell is he?) Aka the Ike slayer.

Unfortunately, Josh's parents thought he was too addicted to the internet, and seized it from him. He's been without it for over a month.

Not to my memory lol...

Well last night had so fun good matches with Sho and his Cousin. Minus the little lag it was like ol times. Just a little more work and my Peach will be Godly lol.

And Sho update my name lol

Mains - Peach and R.O.B
Subs - Lucario and Jiggz

:lol: My characters did extremely well as well can't wait to actually train them properly :p You kept suiciding alot but since we have our way it t'was ok :lol:
You made my cousin hate lag so much :lol: i'm like the only person who doesn't supremely hate lag yet.......i think.

@WMBQ wth!!!!!!! no!!!!!!!! how dare they!!!!!!! :sad: Well tell him birdmaster says hi :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back