Brawl vs Halo 3

I havent played SSBB yet, im in Europe. But Halo3 was nothing speacial in terms of gameplay for me. I dont care about graphics, they only get your attention for 10mins, then its all about gameplay.

Im prety sure SSBB will be better. How are sales doing btw?

I can't help but wonder how many of these people have actually played Halo 3 and Halo 2 for more than 15 minutes.

SSBB sales could do better overtime, but who knows...

So far Halo 3 sold more in 24 hours than SSBB did in a week. But there's alot of casual gamers on the Wii that doesn't mind waiting to buy the game. Also SSBB has Japan to help it sales while Halo 3 didn't.

Halo 3 is very awesome and unique I love it(Look at my name)but ssbb is better(for me)...but everyone has they're opinion,so lets not fight...nobody has the same opinion.

pro gamer said:
Halo 3 has a good gameplay. It is way better than SSBB.

Says the guy with a MC sig and avatar.

pro gamer said:
Halo 3 online is much better than SSBB. That is a fact.
You are correct...ssbb sucks at online,me and my friend registered each other in ssbb wifi 20 minutes ago...and it still says "Awaiting registration"...

And I am halo500 cause I love halo...Its one of the best games made in history....btw,ssbb500 doesnt sound so good.

Budo said:
So you do care about graphics then, yes? You wouldn't want to play a game with graphics that showed Mario like that, so therefore you DO care about graphics, you're just on the opposite end of spectrum. To further explain, if you didn't care about graphics, you would play the game with the super realistic Mario in it (no matter how disturbing it looked), as long as the gameplay was there.

:lol: I don't care about graphics looking 'realistic'. Didn't know I'd get a grammar lesson :lol:

But the truth is the majority of people care about graphics...Example:

A game is released...You like what its about and what you do in it...but you dont like how the game looks...you wont be playing and look at what your eyes dont like.

So think about...we do care about the graphics...and truth is halo 3 has better graphics.But SSBB doesnt have lame graphics at all...it has good graphics for a fighting game.

Both are great games and both are awesome sequels. I like how they each added a level-editor. I like the replay system on Halo3. Halo is still the greatest online experience with it's stat-tracking and web-site devoted to the game. Too bad Nintendo did not integrate Brawl into a web-site like that!

Frog said:
Both are great games and both are awesome sequels. I like how they each added a level-editor. I like the replay system on Halo3. Halo is still the greatest online experience with it's stat-tracking and web-site devoted to the game. Too bad Nintendo did not integrate Brawl into a web-site like that!

SSBB only disapoints me in two things:

Online gameplay sucks

They took out mewto and roy off the brawl

I've only played halo 3 but i would have to say Brawl would win because it's got better game modes better characters.

Back