Status
Not open for further replies.

miiwiiwii

Banned
Dec 26, 2007
Hoover
Wii Online Code
1026-7977-4441-8732
a friend of mine works at gamestop.when i preorderd i got 50%off.alex(bestest friend) hit me with omething about brawldemo.he told methree weeks before gameslike smg, they out the game up for folksto paythen then after its release they let tha game be playable for two months.he has this calendar of what gams for the entire year thats gong to be playable for demo in 08.after martin luther king weekend their putting it up.if u dont beliee me ll ask him if hell let me take a picture of the calender and place it in my sig.if u dont believe me fine bt on the 13 their sopposed to have the same demo as e for all had.it had 10 characters.

Moderator Warning: Begging For Rep Isn't Allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
paintba||er said:
I think its both. :/

"omething" "brawldemo" "methree" "gameslike" "paythen"
XD
i see... i wish people could be more organized... along with organizing their sigs like mine *looks down*

*catchy beat*

Who ya Gonna call!

Grammar Nazis!

*Beat ends*

Seriously. You are making things up, abusing site site features and hurting my eyes. In future please actually provide proof and do not beg for rep. *Calls for Mr.Sticky to come and Lox'd this*

Cpt.McCloud said:
*catchy beat*

Who ya Gonna call!

Grammar Nazis!

*Beat ends*

Seriously. You are making things up, abusing site site features and hurting my eyes. In future please actually provide proof and do not beg for rep. *Calls for Mr.Sticky to come and Lox'd this*
i thought you were talking about me XD

Holy Sh!t people! Stop the freakin flame war!:mad5:

I can vouche for this kid easily, the demo will be in Gamestops and will be supposidly the same one as E 4 All.
I can't provide a link cause im on my wii. Just type it in on google.com

hardly a flame war, besides, I'm not doubting what he's saying, I'm just saying he needs to learn to type/spell/whatever better.

paintba||er said:
Is your space bar broken?

plus he dosn't use the space bar when he ends sentences, "folksto"

it sucked, canada didn't get the galaxy demo, so i wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get the brawl demo IF it comes, i would have to drive to the states(which i happily would for brawl)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back