break a ps3

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
would any of you buy a ps3 and destroy it right in front of people?i hate sony but not enough to cheer them by buying it and then destroying it,there are other things u can do like donate it,sell it,dont buy it,donate money to charity,and dare i say it....er play it!
just want to see who agrees or disagrees.

Talking about these guys, I reckon?

Destroying a PS3 you bought with your own money is generally not the smartest of free-time activities. Plain stupid if you ask me, I'd never ever do such a thing.

Those lads on the site, however, did make quite a profit from it... Just take a look at their FAQ and mainly, check out the donors list.

Last edited:
:shocked: OKay now thats just plain GAY spending £500 puonds to smash up a new PS3.
Now to be seriuos i love Sony and want a PS3 more than a Wii!
(Sorry guys but thats the way live is)

So all I can say is if Nindento fans buy a Ps3 smash it up tape it then put it on the Net, thats also just plain GAY

If sony dont smash up a Wii you dont smash up a PS3:thumbsup: ;)

i've told my friends what those guys did and they asked the same question, "why?"
simple. because they can.

if i was to get a PS3 (whether purchased, given as gift, etc.), i'd be a true capitalist and gain a profit by selling it on eBay or to someone else willing to pay extra.
then i'd take that money and spend it on something else.
(i.e.: wii consoles, wii remotes and nunchucks, wii classic controllers, wii games, upgrade my PC, upgrade my car, etc.)

psychono2 said:
would any of you buy a ps3 and destroy it right in front of people?i hate sony but not enough to cheer them by buying it and then destroying it,there are other things u can do like donate it,sell it,dont buy it,donate money to charity,and dare i say it....er play it!
just want to see who agrees or disagrees.
your pure gay playstation3 is way better then the wii

XxNiNtEnDoWiIxX said:
your pure gay playstation3 is way better then the wii
lol dont go there buddy ill own your ass,why is it better cause you like to call yourself nintendo wii and come inher and make fun of the wii,ps3=crap crap=garbage garbage= YOU!..........*****

yes they cant sell or produce any cause there sticking there finger up the ass trying to think of way to make retards like XxnintendowiixX buy there overly hyped systems and overly priced 1080p tvs.*oh yeah i went there*

smallerinnes said:
:shocked: OKay now thats just plain GAY spending £500 puonds to smash up a new PS3.
Now to be seriuos i love Sony and want a PS3 more than a Wii!
(Sorry guys but thats the way live is)

So all I can say is if Nindento fans buy a Ps3 smash it up tape it then put it on the Net, thats also just plain GAY

If sony dont smash up a Wii you dont smash up a PS3:thumbsup: ;)

Auctually it's 600!:ciappa:

Back