break a ps3

Why do so many people want to complain about this? Hello, free country. Who are you to say they can't do what they want with their money (and the money of others if they're savvy).

not saying they shouldn't,just make them look stupid,and gives another reason to why people hate americans.

psychono2 said:
would any of you buy a ps3 and destroy it right in front of people?i hate sony but not enough to cheer them by buying it and then destroying it,there are other things u can do like donate it,sell it,dont buy it,donate money to charity,and dare i say it....er play it!
just want to see who agrees or disagrees.
OK LETS WALK OVER TO THE SONY STORE......BUY A PS3 FOR $699 AND THEN SMASH IT WHOS STUPID ENOUGHT TO DO THAT>>>>>????????:/ BUT I GUESS IF UR RICH AND HAVE THE MONEY.....THNE BUY 5 AND SMASH THEM!:crazy: :smilewinkgrin::wtf:

God your caps hurt my eyes.:frown2: I said there other things you could do.so your post about the rich stuff was not needed.

psychono2 said:
not saying they shouldn't,just make them look stupid,and gives another reason to why people hate americans.
I could care less how many people hate me or my country. It makes no difference to me or my life, I'll never meet any of them anyway.

Besides, no one cares when rich celebrity whores waste money on big houses and fast cars. Hell, you watch TV shows about them. Did you know Lindsey Lohan actually paid double the price of a Lambo so they would make it an automatic because she can't drive a stick. And why are celebrities allowed to globe trot between impoverished african countries and tell me I'm not doing enough to help poor little Ashanti before getting back on their private jet and going back to their warm, cozy 1,000,000sq. ft. mansion in Beverly Hills - Cameron Diaz...

Hmm...
Sony sucks balls now. The PS3 was made now.
What makes you think it'll be any different in for years? Nice one, Sherlock.

yea i guess... i think its already hard enough to buy a PS3... why smash it..... i think its kinda gay....no sony does not suck balls... they are stupid enough to sepnd time making the perfect console and barely doing anything for games... that really woulld bring their sales down.... then again getting a ps3 is like buying a free blu-rau player

Gymdawg said:
Why do so many people want to complain about this? Hello, free country. Who are you to say they can't do what they want with their money (and the money of others if they're savvy).

i agree but then again if its a free country its a free place to sue

If someone gave me $600 plus tax to smash up a PS3 I would do it. I wouldn't do it with my own money, but if money were given to me with the donors' intentions to have it smashed, I would smash it without a second thought.

Crap.

I wouldn't do it to Wii or 360, though. I'd tell them to find someone else.

erm these are just breaking the ps3 just for the hell of it, they dont h8 it. they smashed up a wii aswell.......they dont care for gaming so they smash **** up. nothing wrong in that, there money

yes true

crap i think im becoming a hypocrite i am agreeing with a lot of points here

but anyways ur right it is money down the toilet and its ther money

Back