bridge to lanayru??

jphlyz

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
hi all-
i'm on my way to the lanayru province after beating the gorons and travelling N of kakariko village. i rode across the bridge, and it gets sucked into twilight. no problem, obviously i have to go the other way. but...i need to run out so i save the game & turn off.

here's the problem: I CAN'T GET BACK ACROSS THE BRIDGE! b/c the game saved from the other side. do i have to start over completely b/c of this or is there some other way to get across. TIA for any help.

jphlyz

I am sorry to tell you this, but this is a glitch that prevents you from continuing your adventure. :(

I may as well tell you the other glitch that I am aware of so that you do not get stuck there. This other one also involves saving and quitting at the wrong time. DO NOT save and quit when you are in the room with the cannon. You'll know when this is when you get up to it as it's part of the quest.

i had a bad feeling you were going to say that. now i remember why i used to alternate btwn two saved gaves. welp, there's 15 hours down the drain.

jphlyz said:
i had a bad feeling you were going to say that. now i remember why i used to alternate btwn two saved gaves. welp, there's 15 hours down the drain.
I'm sure you could get up to where you are quickly again, this time you'll know what to do. Good luck and have fun. :)

i'm just about back to where i was and i'm only about 4 hrs in so not so bad. but this is like work, not fun. :mad5:

Back