mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
Overall 4/10.

Graphics - 2/10
Amazing on first decepticon level...im not gona lie it looked like proper 360 graphics apart from when the buildings get destroyed..but after that first lvl the graphics DETERIORATE, like early ps2 graphics and it looks quite nasty.
If they kept up those good graphics i might still be pllaying that game, for now its gona collect dust.

Gameplay - 0/10
Repetitive missions along with quite a cheesy storyline, they should have added more bits instead of following the movie 100% (movie was awesome).

Controls - 5/10
the camera SUCKS, unlike redsteel/call of duty u have to point all the way to the corners or edge of the screen and sometimes it just goes ape ****. thank god for the camera reset button.
other than that its pretty easy to get to grips with.

Multiplayer 0/10 -
None.

Character speech - 0/10
In audible at times.

Fun factor - 2/10

Dont even rent this game...what a let down

it actually is...... i played it several times cause i like to destroy stuff on there....

i give it a 5.5.......

Yeah I've heard the wii version sucks from a lot of people, I've played it myself and wasn't impressed at all.

However I bought the DS version the other day and obviously the graphics SUX ass but I'm really enjoying it so far. It's much better than the wii version. It's fun and so far isn't getting repetitive one bit.

Plus there's the daily missions to download to keep ya busy =]

yeah, destroying building gets boring..........which side do u have? decepticon or autobots?

hmm....good side.....bad

do u lose points if u destroy anything?

DECEPTICONS RULE!!! :lol:

hmm...never played the 360 version....my brother has it....he say that it aint that bad

well unless ur a hardcore movie fan and ur convinced nothing can disapoint (like me), then this is for u. if ur the normal gamer that is looking for an exceptional game then dont buy this

mk_south_london said:
well unless ur a hardcore movie fan and ur convinced nothing can disapoint (like me), then this is for u. if ur the normal gamer that is looking for an exceptional game then dont buy this
I'm going to Tesco in a minute to get the game !! I really don't mind if it has bad gameplay and controls, I just wanna bloody transform!!

I am a diehard Transformers fan. I ended up getting this game the moment it was released. I have to say, transforming is excellent! Other then that though, I would say that the game is a big bit of dissapointment. Missions are very repetative, and I am sick of the fact that you only have to crash a building (accidently or not) and you are surrounded by cops and such attacking you. They don't pose much theat, but they are VERY annoying, especially when you're doing another "get here before the time runs out" mission.

yeah i had this game and it sucked so bad. the camera was the worst though. sometimes the camera reset button didnt even work for me! the movie was pipin hot, but the game was the mayor of sucksville...

i thout it was prety good but i have not got that far.it would be way better if you did not have to use the remote to turn the camra and another bad thing is you could not choose your deceptacon you just have the one you last had after a mision
other then that i would give it a 8 and you now that scene when you start the game at the end of the scene it shows prime (robot mode) vs
scorpanok (robot mode) and when you play as scorpanok it can not transform i was very sad after that

Last edited:
Back