Britain, your views

tommy

Banned
May 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5781-1229-3280-1523
Well i searched for a thread on this and i wanted to know how my fellow brits enjoy todays modern society. Please feel free to express views and even pm me, i will get back to you. As a proud British lad i am happy to reveal i love my country England, and very much like scots, welsh, irish. These are my views on Britain;

1) Britain is becoming coffee stained with foreigners, although i don't mind holiday makers, Britain is Britain and a land where people feel a sense of pride, so it is important to see to the needs of its people instead of visitors.

2) Britain isn't a democracy. It is a "so called" democracy where people aren't really allowed free expression. Example. if i were to go around saying i supported the BNP, then i would be branded racist, but if i went around saying i supported Labour, i would probably gain respect.

3) Britain is under invasion and multiculturalism will end in civil war, it always does. Muslims believe that you must convert all to their religeon and if the people oppress them they should die by sword. This war will happen when more muslims group within Britain, when their numbers come in more.

4) Some people, especially in working class areas, people fear to walk the steets, for gangs and yobs. I notice that when i, a 15 year old boy walks down the street in a tracksuit, old folk cross the road to avoid me. This is because the fragile members of our society fear being mugged or such.

5) Is way too politicially correct. If for instance i was to say, black children are 3 times more likely to be excluded from school, or have a much lower iq than europeans than i would once again be branded a racist for it for the idea of stating facts.

6) Britain has a great sense of pride when it comes to the world cup in football. All the flags fly. But once st georges day comes people forget about our patron saint. I mean st patricks day is very much celebrated in England, and by no means do i have a problem with that, but i wish that st georges day was given more thought.

The fabric of our society is becoming unwoven by politically correct people.
Many people who live on posh estates don't recognise the street gangs but maybe the working and middle class understand more wwhich is why more of these people see the light and future for generations after us and vote BNP.
i have many more matters which i would like to speak about please pm me. Any of those who call me extremist or racist or whatever, you can poo because, i've said nothing offensive.

Dont get me wrong i love England but i hate how it is becoming and im sure many agree, but i swear by the blood of me that war will come, in years.

PS PM ME

Rhinos said:
Well i searched for a thread on this and i wanted to know how my fellow brits enjoy todays modern society. Please feel free to express views and even pm me, i will get back to you. As a proud British lad i am happy to reveal i love my country England, and very much like scots, welsh, irish. These are my views on Britain;
So why does it say NYC on your location?...

1) Britain is becoming coffee stained with foreigners, although i don't mind holiday makers, Britain is Britain and a land where people feel a sense of pride, so it is important to see to the needs of its people instead of visitors.
The British have nothing to be proud of. We have litle to no exports, our education system is actually quite bad, and our NHS isn't as great as Government would have us believe. Nationalism wouldn't be as bad, if there was anything worth protecting of our nation.

2) Britain isn't a democracy. It is a "so called" democracy where people aren't really allowed free expression. Example. if i were to go around saying i supported the BNP, then i would be branded racist, but if i went around saying i supported Labour, i would probably gain respect.
Only from Labour supporters. The BNP is a racist party, plain and simple. It's sad that racism is trying to be legitimised like this. Indeed, you sound exactly like Tommy, a member who was banned. Quite frankly, we do not have a democracy, but you seem to confuse having a democracy (i.e. Everybody's right to vote) with Freedom of Speach (having the ability to say what you want). The latter is always hypocritical. We say we want the right to be prejudist against someone (even the Church wants to be prejudist against homosexuals), but we do not want anyone to say anything bad against us.

3) Britain is under invasion and multiculturalism will end in civil war, it always does.
Ok, Tommy, the cat's out the bag. You're an idiot, and if there was a civiol war, it's right-winged racists like you that will start it.

Muslims believe that you must convert all to their religeon and if the people oppress them they should die by sword.
Really? Quote please.

This war will happen when more muslims group within Britain, when their numbers come in more.
Bull. If there's trouble, it's because people like you cause it.

4) Some people, especially in working class areas, people fear to walk the steets, for gangs and yobs. I notice that when i, a 15 year old boy walks down the street in a tracksuit, old folk cross the road to avoid me. This is because the fragile members of our society fear being mugged or such.
It doesn't help with people in "tracksuits" do actually mug and stab and so forth. You don't have Goth's doing that. You don't have punks doing that. Fact of the matter, is this is a problem with our youth, one that needs to be dealt with. Some may say it's to do with poverty, others about boredom. Fact of the matter is, is that it's a problem that can be caused by many factors in conjunction, and somebody needs to do something, whether it be pass laws, retract laws or simply have the public with more vigiliance (and the guarantee, that if something happens, they themselves will not be prosecuted for defending themselves or their family).

5) Is way too politicially correct.
There's a whole wave of anti-political correctness that's sweeping across the UK. Fact of the matter, is that political correctness is fine. People deliberately take it too far to stir up feelings. Calling a chalkboard a blackboard will not offend anyone, yet it's deemed offensive by faceless people in power. Those people are white in themselves, and cannot speak for anyone but themselves.

If for instance i was to say, black children are 3 times more likely to be excluded from school, or have a much lower iq than europeans than i would once again be branded a racist for it for the idea of stating facts.
Those aren't facts though. They're publicly made myths. Also would help to back up your statements.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/4762086.stm
And considering a, There's sometimes a cultural aspect to education and b, IQ is based on Western intelligence, you'll find that saying your "statistics" needs a little understanding. Otherwise you sound like someone else that spouts off about a "superior race".

6) Britain has a great sense of pride when it comes to the world cup in football. All the flags fly. But once st georges day comes people forget about our patron saint. I mean st patricks day is very much celebrated in England, and by no means do i have a problem with that, but i wish that st georges day was given more thought.
It's celebrated by people looking for an excuse to go out and drink. Besides, Nationalism within the confines of Sport is fine. Teams are meant to play each other and such. The problem lies when people take nationalism outside of sport, and begin to fight with other foreign nationals.

The fabric of our society is becoming unwoven by politically correct people.
Proof please? I really cannot see it myself. Oh, and society is not a fabric, and nor does it act like one. That analogy is wrong.

Many people who live on posh estates don't recognise the street gangs but maybe the working and middle class understand more wwhich is why more of these people see the light and future for generations after us and vote BNP.
Bull. You see what you want to see. Everyone else sees what's happening. To say there is a underlying and inherrent problem with multiculturalism is ignore facts and places where it works.

i have many more matters which i would like to speak about please pm me. Any of those who call me extremist or racist or whatever, you can poo because, i've said nothing offensive.
You're basically being racist. You're not using offensive language, but you're still trying to install racist views in people. By the way, Tommy (the member) went as far as holocaust denying. How do you feel about that subject?

Dont get me wrong i love England but i hate how it is becoming and im sure many agree, but i swear by the blood of me that war will come, in years.
Idiot. I'm sorry, but you're just plain ignorant. This is a Wii community. You have no buisness trying to stir up feelings of racism and hatred here. (considering this is an international forum, with some "black" members on here).

You make the UK have one more thing to be ashamed of.

Nicely put Squall7.

Even though I disagree with your stance on political correctness, nicely put.

i am not trying to install racist views i am trying to get people to feel free to express their views, those are just my views. And i read all of your words and quite frankly i would write back but you bore me to death squall 7, really i have things to discuss please shorten them down.

Wow.... what a prick....

I'm with the ever-so-full-of-wisdom,-knowledge-and-FF fandom, Squall7!

We're all part of the same retarded obsessive compulsive hairless monkey race. Why not stop all this obsessing on physical appearance only, eh(qm)

Last edited:
Thank you Squall.

The way you talk about "blacks" in England reminds me of the way many Australians treat Aboriginals in Australia.

It's horrible. You may not like to hear this, but based on your views which you have outlined - you're racist.

Apparently you said nothing offensive - what about "Britain is becoming coffee stained with foreigners." How is that not offensive to these "foreigners". I'm a foreigner to Australia, in that I'm originally from Britain.

I really don't understand you. Even though you may write with decent grammar, you have such primitive views.

AndThen? said:
Thank you Squall.

The way you talk about "blacks" in England reminds me of the way many Australians treat Aboriginals in Australia.

It's horrible. You may not like to hear this, but based on your views which you have outlined - you're racist.

Apparently you said nothing offensive - what about "Britain is becoming coffee stained with foreigners." How is that not offensive to these "foreigners". I'm a foreigner to Australia, in that I'm originally from Britain.

I really don't understand you. Even though you may write with decent grammar, you have such primitive views.

Well no matter how much you pretty yourself up you're still you inside...
They diss Native Americans is Australia.......

Last edited:
AndThen? said:
'Aboriginal' also refers to Indigenous Australians.

So why do they diss 'em(qm)

This is coming from someone who knows nothing about australia except for the fact the crocodile hunter was from there.

I'm all for democracy, but the BNP are a bunch of racist thugs and I wish they'd stop using this forum as a platform for their pathetic tirades.

You do have many valid points some of which I agree with totally!

If you are really interested in this subject try reading abook called 'race traitor' (has a black and white cover but can't remember who it is by off the top of my head). I actually studied this as part of my degree and going on to do a phd. There are many philosophers and academics who agree with your points and that does not make them racist, nore does it make you.

Everyone has the right to express what they want to but unfortunately, in this country, some have more rights than others!

Evolve82 said:
You do have many valid points some of which I agree with totally!

If you are really interested in this subject try reading abook called 'race traitor' (has a black and white cover but can't remember who it is by off the top of my head). I actually studied this as part of my degree and going on to do a phd. There are many philosophers and academics who agree with your points and that does not make them racist, nore does it make you.

Everyone has the right to express what they want to but unfortunately, in this country, some have more rights than others!

Why we're are all part of this, hideous, retarded, destructive race. We all have a right to beheading.

Getting so desentied by the media! Gee I say lets focus on ecology and other species.

Theres no real diference between humans... except for the south US. -_______-'

:lol:

That is extremist, but cut 75% of the extreme and thats where I'm at.

Last edited:
Back