Broken Remote?

Chuck_Gee

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hello.

Kids got a Wii a few weeks back. One of the remotes seems to have the motion sensor screwed up. When starting a game, the hand works appropriately, but when playing baseball or tennis, the batter constantly swings, pitcher constantly throws 75 mph fastballs, player constantly swings the racket.

Already tried recalibrating. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Chuck

i once had one tht would shut it self off

just buy 1 at the store or if it is the default one jsut call nintendo.....or the more complicated way........go to sotre buy one switch it out go back to store and ***** that it broke then get money back and end up with 1 wiimote

Chuck_Gee said:
Hello.

Kids got a Wii a few weeks back. One of the remotes seems to have the motion sensor screwed up. When starting a game, the hand works appropriately, but when playing baseball or tennis, the batter constantly swings, pitcher constantly throws 75 mph fastballs, player constantly swings the racket.

Already tried recalibrating. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Chuck

The hand works because this is not part of the motion sensor, it uses infared.

My advice it to take it back to where you got it and demand a new one.

FRuMMaGe said:
The hand works because this is not part of the motion sensor, it uses infared.

My advice it to take it back to where you got it and demand a new one.
I recommend the samething as long as you still have the receit they should replace it with a new one. Click the green mush room.

If you don't have the reciept, just make a fuss!

I took my Wiimote back to Gamestation and got a full refund even though I had bought it from amazon :lol:

Just make them want to get rid of you quickly before you complain

MRCOOLGH said:
I recommend the samething as long as you still have the receit they should replace it with a new one. Click the green mush room.

Can you ever make a post without begging for rep's. Besides all you did was repeat.

Lay your palm flat, hit the remote firmly a few times on it....should clear it right up. This is advice many others received directly from Nintendo Support.

I don't recomend this, but you could open up the wiimote and look for any faulty connections. That's how I fixed my nunchuck :yesnod:

Also that's how I spray painted my wiimote black :lol:

(Click Here to see)

Back