Brothers in Arms DS

Nah, the ds graphics arent very good so brothers in arms wont be very good, I'm not complaining about the graphics, im buying one because i like most of the games that don't require great graphics, metroid,mario,mario64,mariokart,diddykong racing,kirby,sonic,pokemon,animal crossing,maybe harvest moon,bomber man,wario. I avoid any ds games that are meant to look realistic, because I will just be dissapointed, which is why i wont buy prince of persia,fifa,madden, etc.

scubasteve said:
Nah, the ds graphics arent very good so brothers in arms wont be very good, I'm not complaining about the graphics, im buying one because i like most of the games that don't require great graphics, metroid,mario,mario64,mariokart,diddykong racing,kirby,sonic,pokemon,animal crossing,maybe harvest moon,bomber man,wario. I avoid any ds games that are meant to look realistic, because I will just be dissapointed, which is why i wont buy prince of persia,fifa,madden, etc.
BIA_DS_Jeep_Screen_9.jpg

BIA_DS_Jeep_Screen_14.jpg

BIA_DS_Jeep_Screen_7.jpg

I'm sorry, but that's awesome. If it includes Wi-Fi online multiplayer, it will be even better. I'll probably get it.

Thats great.

I've got a ds and im a fan of brothers in arms sicne i managed to buy brother sin arms road to hill 30 for PC for £1 from ASDA.

I'm defiantly getting this for my DS for me it could be better online then Metroid Pirme Hunters (if wi-fi compatible)

Back