Browser

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
hey everyone i was just wondering what is your web brower mine is internet explorer but i was thinking about getting firefox

ID use fire fox
but it dont work with my isp (tryed everything)
So its ie for me

ocdan said:
had safari, im tryin out firefox and cant really tell the difference, but i have been better off with safari, so i might go back to that soon

But that is for the Mac only Firefox is a better bet for Windows XP users

oh geez. definatly get firefox. Its deffinatly worth it. Once you get it, you will never want to even touch IE again

Internet Explorer Gets you Spyware

Get Firefox...

And heres a tip when you have it...

- Click Tools
- Add-Ons
- Themes
- Get Themes
- Find your way to 'RedShift'

Its SOOOO cool looks like this: (I have a Black and Red WindowBlind too so it suits it)

Attachments

• Red Shift - Firefox.JPG
    Red Shift - Firefox.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
i work with the internet, doing research and making websites for money.
IE doesn't conform to the internet standards laid down by the W3C, and websites can appear to be broken in them. problem is for a long time it has been the dominant web browser used by web users. but that is soon to change!
Firefox is a browser than conforms to web standards, it's fast, secure and can be easily modified. It's a great browser, and everyone should at least try it.

Opera on the other hand, is at the top of the table, along with safari, knoquer (Sp?) and Shiira (all which can't be used on windows bar opera) is at the top if it's league, it conforms to everything that the W3C emply, and it can't get any better..

Now you have to remember, each browser acts differently on each different system, IE might work better on one persons computer compared to firefox, whilst on a different computer, firefox will be the best.

For me i use every browser, netscape, shiira, konquere, safari, seamonkey, firefox, lynx.command, camino, omniweb, IE and a few others. i use camino on a daily bassis tho.

Back