Browser

Icetrash said:
I use IE. I want firefox but I really cant be stuffed getting it. After all its just a web browser.
and thats why the internet is f'cked, you are just a user, you don't actually understand the importance of using a web browser that is standards complient.

on a small note, the internet is for everyone, whether or not they are disabled or are, if they have trouble viewing a site becuase a small spotty teenager (who thinks they know some HTML but really doesn't have a clue about how to make a website) created there website and just 'tested' (not that they would) in IE, and the user can't view it in there specialized browser or screen reader, then you are partly driving that.

i like firefox better cuz you can change the theme of it, and fierfocks hellps me wit mi spelleng errerz wen putz a red lin undr all mi mizpeld werdz soz i cans fix um.

Bubbagump said:
i like firefox better cuz you can change the theme of it, and fierfocks hellps me wit mi spelleng errerz wen putz a red lin undr all mi mizpeld werdz soz i cans fix um.
obviously that post was written on IE

IE - dumbing the nation.

Bubbagump said:

i use firefox i think its a lil faster.

how the heck do you change the theme?

As I use dial up, and do mostly stuff with links (like forums...), FasterFox is a godsend.

to change the theme, go tools|add-ons|themes| get themes is a link in the bottom right corner I believe.

Anyways, IE7 is the #1 security threat of 2007 according to PC World magazine.

ottoman said:
AOL, or america online :p

You know you can log in using aol, minimize the browser, and then open another browser using that connection? That is what I used to do...Got netzero now....

I have Safari and Firefox.
Firefox is technically better than Safari but I doubt you have a Mac because you have IE.

Back