Brunswick Pro Bowling

Adamquest64 said:
SPORTS! GAMES! ARE! LAME!
...and I thought you guys were hardcore gamers.

DONT DISS Sensible soccer
and NBA jam (the old ones)

Hello guys

check out Mortal Kombat Armageddon in Wii.... its really amazing and awesome to play with Wii mote...

Yep---this will be a must have. I personally think the bowling is the best part of Wii Sports. I played B Bowling on the PC several years ago and competed online. It was a blast! Different alleys will have different oil patterns, so what works on one lane will definitely NOT work on others----makes the game much more challening--especially in the carreer mode. Can't wait !!

my family will love this since they love wii bowling. Sad it wont have online tho, but who cares since its bowling. More of a party game. Looks sweet.

On any other console I would blow this off as just a dumb boweling game, but on the Wii I will pick this up when it comes out. I compare the boweling games to the fishing games its just a lot more fun on the Wii

I am a RTS and 3d Shooter PC player. I would never play sports games on my PC i hate them.

I think the Wii controls makes sports game very fun.

Well, this game definatly has more details and options than WiiSports bowling, but still I don't need all these extra features (new alleys, bowling balls and people). Besides, WiiSportys bowling has mostly all of those things I mentioned. Anyaway, this game should make a profit giving that there are probably bowling fanatics that have a Wii. They are probably very exited.

I can see this being a game that would have a short life span, playwise, since everyone who owns the wii should have already played Wii Sports Bowling. Granted there are new lanes and people and more depth, but I can't see that holding my attention too long. Wii Sports Bowling is good enough for me. Unless of course they can get that thick cigarette smoke smell to linger on my clothes for hours after I've played. Then it would be just like the bowling ally and totally worth it :).

sweeet
bowing is the main reason i bought the wii, im a avid bowler in real life and i actually have a tournament coming up this friday and i use wii sports bowling to keep the whole bowling mindset. it helps my gameplay lol and its a ton of fun. lol it also saves me a ton of money from going to the local lanes and spending money on the games b/c i usually bowl around 20 games each time i go.
thx for the preview

Ya I like this game to Im gonna rent it instead saving my money for online games for wii:arf:

Back