bugs

Dude, I TOTALLY did the same thing!

I googled this and it seems that later in the game you can talk to Rusl in Faron Woods (near the sacred grove) and he will give you a chicken bird thing (you know what I mean) that you can fly over there and get into the grove.
Now, I dont understand why that would make a difference than jumping over there as a wolf, but another forum said this is how you do it.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

LowTek said:
Dude, I TOTALLY did the same thing!

I googled this and it seems that later in the game you can talk to Rusl in Faron Woods (near the sacred grove) and he will give you a chicken bird thing (you know what I mean) that you can fly over there and get into the grove.
Now, I dont understand why that would make a difference than jumping over there as a wolf, but another forum said this is how you do it.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Yeah if I remember right I think you can go back before the temple of time.

Brady280 said:
Just go to where it is and get it before you go into the temple.

Yea but if you jump over there, you go on the spinning bridges, then cross the ropes and dodge the swinging things, then the actual entrance to the sacred grove is blocked by a huge wood thing. Bombs and weapons are ineffective. I have tried going there at night, and during the day.

After the place with the yeti you have to go back there. So when you have to chase after that guy again you'll be back in the sacred grove.

On the bugs matter, I have only just started to look for them mainly cos i hadn't really thought about it, I am just about to go to the Sky section but am going round trying to do some other stuff, to get extra wallet, arrow bags etc etc so trying to find the bugs, anyone know of a map or list anyone has done that shows all the bugs locations?
Lazy I know but it's a big game to go round searching for them!!

Thanks and all the best
Sam.

Back