Building a PC

Brawny said:
Also, this place isn't underground anymore. You might not want to be so open about piracy.
Incorrect. You can walk up to a police officer and say "I smoke weed everyday, and as a matter of fact I am on my way to smoke right now." He has reason to follow you, but you cannot be arrested on the spot.

I loves me some piracy d00d. I have almost 30 gigs of music and likeeee 80 gigs of anime lmao.

File sharing isn't illegal, thats my stance on it. people can copyright whatever they want, fact is, it's free publicity. some people if they like whatever it is they download will actually go buy the product, but us poor folk? hell no lol.

Oh, I forgot to add SEAGATE as a good brand for HardDrives. They will do you good.

Now, onto the RAID config discussion.

I'm pro 0-1. Expensive, but best of both worlds.

Hmmm...

I bought my laptop from PC World because I really don't give a ****. It runs the interwabs, it runs Diablo II, it runs everything I need for my course and it runs RPGMaker 2000 which means I'm happy. xD

Well back on topic I will probably go with an Nvidia graphics card. I've used them in my past, and I figure I will just stick with them. I can get a GeForce 8800GT for the same price.

wanna share the specs?

yeah, definately want to get the 8800 GTX

It will give you the best future protection. I'd wait overall for vista to work out compatibility issues and DX 10

Last edited:
heres my specs:

2x36gb raptors in raid 0
250gb storage drive
amd 3700+ overclocked to 2.65ghz
2gbs of ram
DFI lan party ut ultra-D mobo
XFX 7800GT with a custom cooler
Happague tv tuner (means I watch tv from my pc :p)
x-fi xtrememusic sound card

That tv tuner have composite input?

I think you're older Jorge, but just in case..... Most people I know get a TV tuner for their laptop with composite input. means no tv needed to buy whatsoever. When you factor that into the price of your compo. you can sleep easier.

Back