Bully: Scholarship Edition Delayed

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Bully: Scholarship Edition has been pushed back to February next year.

According to French site Jeux-France.com, the remake of Rockstar’s PS2 title won’t be hitting the Wii and 360 until 7 February. It had previously been listed as appearing this year.

Given that 2007 is now drawing to a close and we've not seen much of it yet, this isn’t exactly a huge surprise. Still, if Rockstar feels it needs more time, so be it – the PS2 version received glowing reviews when it was released in 2006, so a little extra development time will hopefully ensure that the 360 and Wii version are of the same standard.

Either way, 7 February next year. Make a note of it in your diaries.

Source:
http://www.gamer.tm/news.asp?id=1777

Not horrible news I guess, that game was all my friend talked about when it was released on the Ps2.

well, im nopt dissapointed, infact, im quite glad they decided to do this....only problem witht that date is that it is extemely close to the ssbb release day, so that may kills its thunder, but all in all, its not horrible news as you said, the delay must be to make it better......i rather enjoy *sometimes* when developers do this, i rather them make a good quality game then rush it and make it crap

anyone agree?

Ya that's what nintendo said when they delayed Brawl. They said something like "its a shame we couldnt get to you sooner but with a couple more months, we'll be able to make this game everything it can be."

zapasant93 said:
well, im nopt dissapointed, infact, im quite glad they decided to do this....only problem witht that date is that it is extemely close to the ssbb release day, so that may kills its thunder, but all in all, its not horrible news as you said, the delay must be to make it better......i rather enjoy *sometimes* when developers do this, i rather them make a good quality game then rush it and make it crap

anyone agree?

I agree definately. This is a game I will most likely buy provided I can spare some dough for it. I'm glad Rockstar is not rushing this game, considering its a port. The wii controls should be done just right, besides this release will be close to the time of GTA4 which means Bully is not necessarily just a way to line their pockets in between large releases.

wiiman14 said:
Lol this is old, I hered about this a month ago...

Next time I direct news to you, ill be sure to find something you haven't heard yet.
/sarcasm.

CantGetAWii said:
Next time I direct news to you, ill be sure to find something you haven't heard yet.
/sarcasm.
It's ok lol, when I hered of it, it was from ebgames. (They Suck Now!!!)

this is a good thing and no bully: scholarship edition is not a port its a remake the game is being entirely recoded to get rid of glitches and use the 360 and wii max ghraphics im supposing the 360 version isnt done because their implemting 16:9,480p,720p,and 1080i along with xbox live to give bully an online city. im guessing the wii version is done and that there porting over the 360 version to give the ghraphics a good look. for example cabelas big hunter game 2007 was indeed a port of the 360 version but had amazingly beautiful ghraphics because they only changed some shaders and tone them done a notch and there you go you got 360-like ghraphics if they had improved the game more it could of scored at least 7.5-8.0 but it scored 6.8 while the 360 and ps2 scored 5.9. Cabela's is not even using the full potential ghraphic power of the wii maybe like 30% and it looked amazingly nice but needed some more touches on some low-res thing like the branches and the tress themselves. Im hoping Bully will be the same for the wii a port from the 360 plus it use of nintendo wifi, 16:9,480p support along with nice controls because out of the two the wii version will be the best due to its great accuracy for the sling shot and other weapons.

I didn't realise the 360 was getting it too. Usually just the Wii that gets old games!! :lol:

zapasant93 said:

anyone agree?

:yikes: But you have a good point.An deyaled game is a better game

Back