Bumbed out about games to come

mrserv0n248

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Ok so I think we had a pretty nice launch personally I am satisfied with my zelda/red steel/ madden/ trauma but I am looking at whats to come and kinda bumbed out.

December - Super Swing Golf thats about it the rest are ALL childrens games

January - Wario Smooth moves - This game will be a rental theres never much to them

Now here we are 3 months into the system with 2 mediocre releases.

February - Nothing. Absolutely Nothing

March - It picks up a bit with medal of honor, Mario PArty, NBA 07 and Tiger 07, Where the hell is fight night.

April - Mario Galaxy. Nuff said

May - NOTHING again.

June - This is were the fun starts SSB:B , metroid , Hammer, Still no fight night.

Point being in the next 7 months unless your 7-10 years old until SUMMER OF NEXT YEAR we get mediocre games that we have played a million times like Medal of honor, nba, wario ware.

Basically their is not a single game to even settle for until freaking march.
I think nintendo is going to do it again, Make a nice idea and have no games to play except the select classics. Now I love my Wii, But this is unacceptable choice of games.

mrserv0n248 said:
Ok so I think we had a pretty nice launch personally I am satisfied with my zelda/red steel/ madden/ trauma but I am looking at whats to come and kinda bumbed out.

December - Super Swing Golf thats about it the rest are ALL childrens games

January - Wario Smooth moves - This game will be a rental theres never much to them

Now here we are 3 months into the system with 2 mediocre releases.

February - Nothing. Absolutely Nothing

March - It picks up a bit with medal of honor, Mario PArty, NBA 07 and Tiger 07, Where the hell is fight night.

April - Mario Galaxy. Nuff said

May - NOTHING again.

June - This is were the fun starts SSB:B , metroid , Hammer, Still no fight night.

Point being in the next 7 months unless your 7-10 years old until SUMMER OF NEXT YEAR we get mediocre games that we have played a million times like Medal of honor, nba, wario ware.

Basically their is not a single game to even settle for until freaking march.
I think nintendo is going to do it again, Make a nice idea and have no games to play except the select classics. Now I love my Wii, But this is unacceptable choice of games.

Keep in mind that that is only the ones that have been announced!:thumbsup:

Any good game is announced my friend. The production and developers want to hype their games up and get the word out as early as possible. The only ones that will sneak between the cracks that I didn't list will be crap games from nobodies. EA isnt going to sneak fight night out in march and not tell anyone. Either is the next designer of the next hot FPS. They would be mentioned if they existed within the next 6 months of release

What about games like:

- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- Grand Theft Auto (TBA) I dont care really but its a possibility
- Saddness
- Resident Evil Wii and maybe Resident Evil 5 God I hope so
- Pokemon Revolution if you are into Pokemon
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (TBA) hey you never know, it COULD happen
- F-Zero (TBA) you know its going to happen
- Mario Party 8
- a Viewtiful Joe game (TBA)
- Fire Emblem
- another Zelda game (TBA)
- Dragon Quest
etc. ???

...when will they all come out?

I actually am looking forward toward Sadness, it seems as though the whole game is in black and white though, which is still cool. And the majority of the games you listed are only published by Nintendo, what about the third party games?

Its unrealistic to even think that it will be released, but GTA would be Third Party

... yeah I am looking forward to Saddness as well, you know what would look really good IMO? They have already announced that the whole game is in black and white, what if they made it very artistic by making everything seem like it was shaded in charcoal and lead? what I mean is it all looks like a sketch book, they could make the images you are watching twitch slightly at various moments so it would have this cool look to it. I mean repeated movements like the sketchy drawings are all living... Sorry its hard to explain, its like in that Music Video for "Take On Me" where the sketch drawings make movements similar to that of a storyboard only it could be a lot darker

Distant_Oblivion said:
What about games like:

- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- Grand Theft Auto (TBA) I dont care really but its a possibility
- Saddness
- Resident Evil Wii and maybe Resident Evil 5 God I hope so
- Pokemon Revolution if you are into Pokemon
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (TBA) hey you never know, it COULD happen
- F-Zero (TBA) you know its going to happen
- Mario Party 8
- a Viewtiful Joe game (TBA)
- Fire Emblem
- another Zelda game (TBA)
- Dragon Quest
etc. ???

...when will they all come out?

Your list is all good and fine but other than mario party 8 which I listed none of those games will be out till late next year others even later than that. Final fantasy is due out december of 07 resident evil wii is june at best. the rest are TBA which means late 07 if we even see them next year. Once again. what the hell do we play for 6 months

mrserv0n248 said:
Your list is all good and fine but other than mario party 8 which I listed none of those games will be out till late next year others even later than that. Final fantasy is due out december of 07 resident evil wii is june at best. the rest are TBA which means late 07 if we even see them next year. Once again. what the hell do we play for 6 months
We do have Zelda, that you can always come back too...
Hey when does that Elebits game come out? That looks... weird :shocked:

I just thought of another awesome game though its TBA Pikmin 3 Totally AWESOME :ihih:

Actually Grand Theft Auto is somewhat second party, as I like to see it. Elebits is cool and has a unique concept of pretty much hide and seek and zap. That's pretty much the whole concept of Elebits. Also remember, each month the Virtual Console updates by 10 games, so that'll keep you busy (if you have internet access) as well. I wish the current Sonic The Hedgehog (on 360 and Ps3) would happen to somehow hop on the Wii.

well of course this isnt all the title...I am sure Nintendo will sqeeze some unexpected titles in that we havent heard of!
Oh and dont forget the virtual console :lol:

I totally feel you man. Where a the games. I know we'll have the bigN games, but what about new IPs or other third party franchise. Since third party can't release multi platform games on the Wii without changing it a lot, I don't think a lot of developers are going to consider making something only for the Wii.

And if the games start coming out 2 years from now, I doubt they'll be any competition to what will be coming out on 360, PS3 and the PC.

I have a feeling nintendo will be the first to release it's 4th gen console, since Wii will be the first "outdated" hardware. Hope it doesn't pull a Dreamcast. I would like to have a PS3 like console with a Wiimote, games would be crazy :O

Back