Bumbed out about games to come

New game developments and dates change, so expect a couple more games to be on the list as we progress through the months.

Joe said:
well of course this isnt all the title...I am sure Nintendo will sqeeze some unexpected titles in that we havent heard of!
Oh and dont forget the virtual console :lol:

Well As far as the virtual console goes I have had SNES, NES, N64, GBA, MAME, emulators for years so replaying those games are nothing exciting or new to me, I certainly wouldnt pay $10 for Mario 64 when I have it along with every other game made by nintendo in the last 15 years on my PC for free.

I don't see it possible at this point to have Wii as your primary and only console. I will be forced to get a 360. For example, been out a year, true but they have over 30 games coming out on 1/1/07. That is just amazing. And regardless what fanboy class you fall in their multiplayer is unmatched.

Last edited:
mrserv0n248 said:
Ok so I think we had a pretty nice launch personally I am satisfied with my zelda/red steel/ madden/ trauma but I am looking at whats to come and kinda bumbed out.

December - Super Swing Golf thats about it the rest are ALL childrens games

January - Wario Smooth moves - This game will be a rental theres never much to them

Now here we are 3 months into the system with 2 mediocre releases.

February - Nothing. Absolutely Nothing

March - It picks up a bit with medal of honor, Mario PArty, NBA 07 and Tiger 07, Where the hell is fight night.

April - Mario Galaxy. Nuff said

May - NOTHING again.

June - This is were the fun starts SSB:B , metroid , Hammer, Still no fight night.

Point being in the next 7 months unless your 7-10 years old until SUMMER OF NEXT YEAR we get mediocre games that we have played a million times like Medal of honor, nba, wario ware.

Basically their is not a single game to even settle for until freaking march.
I think nintendo is going to do it again, Make a nice idea and have no games to play except the select classics. Now I love my Wii, But this is unacceptable choice of games.

Is NBA 07 coming for the Wii?!?!?!

BTW, I think GTA will only appear on the XBOX for a little while (and psp) because they bought some rights or something. Like GTA4 will only be coming on the 360 i beleive.....

ME (WiiCanChangeTheWorld) said:
November - Splinter Cell: Double Agent
December - Far Cry: Vengance
March - Sonic and The Secret Rings, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Blitz: The League
February - Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
June - Fire Emblem, Sadness
October - Necro-Nesia
Those games will probably A- Class to B+ Class.:yesnod::thumbsup: :prrr:

Last edited:
m7ticalm said:
Is NBA 07 coming for the Wii?!?!?!

BTW, I think GTA will only appear on the XBOX for a little while (and psp) because they bought some rights or something. Like GTA4 will only be coming on the 360 i beleive.....
WOOPS, sorry should have googled it, yeah NBA is confirmed for Wii:
IGN: NBA Live Wii

To be honest I dont see more than a handfull of games worthy of purchasing in the next year. Mario Party and Galaxy most likely but anything that is released on the 360 or the PS3 will get my money first. I really only bought this system for a good baseball and boxing game. A nice bowling game would lots of fun.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
I am 12 and I dont even like those games :(
And that is one reason I am not buying the Wii.
And Mrserv0n248 did say Super Mario Galaxy, IceTrash...:yesnod:

wiicanchangetheworld is a traitor! Kill Him!!!

LOL, well I edited my post to post all of the other games he forgot and Mrserv0n248 forgot ALOT of games, SO KILL HIM! :yikes: :cool: :sick:

im not fussed at all. I will have zelda, red steel, nfs, super monkey ball, tony hawks and super mario 64 (vc) to get through before i think about buying more games! should keep me happy for quite a while, deffinately until march.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
LOL, well I edited my post to post all of the other games he forgot and Mrserv0n248 forgot ALOT of games, SO KILL HIM! :yikes: :cool: :sick:

I didnt FORGET any games. I mentioned noteworthy games. Do you consider ****ing barnyard a release? Do you consider any of those class B and C games I "failed to mention" releases? They don't count. They are garbage. I am talking about GAMES WORTH $50 Not bargain bin barnyard games so go kill yourself idiot

Someone also mentioned Duck Hunt, World Series Poker, Ping Pong are u kidding me right now?

Last edited:
I accidently edited my other post :(
So here it is......
ME (WiiCanChangeTheWorld) said:
November - Splinter Cell: Double Agent
December - Far Cry: Vengance
March - Sonic and The Secret Rings, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Blitz: The League
February - Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
June - Fire Emblem, Sadness
October - Necro-Nesia
Those games will probably be A- Class to B+ Class.:yesnod::thumbsup: :prrr:

I also believe that games such as SSB, Mario Galaxy and Metroid will not be out until late in 2007, or maybe even later. Don't quote on me on this, but usually the "big games" don't always arrive on time!

I dont think anybody has mentioned paper mario yet? Besides, i think there are quite a lot of good games out, and am more than happy with the choice. I can only afford Zelda on launch, with Red Steel a few weeks later (xmas) and plan to get a few others after that. More than happy.

I dont know why but I feel like a new Mario Kart might get dropped in quite early on, I think they will want to take advantage of the wiimote/steering wheel idea. Saying that long as its not like Double Gash I dont care.

Also someone mentioned a new F-zero. If it plays as well as the N64 one Ill be very happy indeed.

Back