Bummer...

OMG i was like that with the ps3 until i found out how the control of the wii was like. i still get the ps3 though, but.. i don't know man, something is missing in the ps3 i think, i think they need a control like the wii because i look at it and i don't feel same thing when i look at the wii.. i guess the pull out so fast the ps3 that they missed something. but thats just my opinion, i know some ppl are the other way around.

VashPR said:
on craiglist nj/pa like 350-400, i don't know in cali..
Well, I think my mom got an offer for $450 for a Wii and Excite Truck and Zelda. I thought it was an okay deal, but I guess not. I would have paid for some but I don't want my mom to find out I looked at the email. :D

Well, Your in a better situation then i am. I'm probably gona be getting a wii sometime during the summer.

The good news about this: if we get a Wii at normal price, I may be able to persuade my mom into getting games and stuff. ^_^

Method of Rhythm said:
Well there is still that whole celebrating Christmas with you family thing?

That is kind of important, don't you think?
Meh, don't worry, I'm still not forgetting about Christmas... and all that joy. :rolleyes:

I was just bummed that I won't be getting something I thought I was getting and really wanted. :wink:

Back