Bummer....

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
I thought that maybe the game would use the console friend code to play the game online but now realise that I have to gather loads of new codes to play people......

This seems like a poor path to go down with online gaming.

I really want to play someone ASAP!

If anyone wants to add me my code is:

012986 053334

If you add me, please reply with your code.

Cheers.

What do you think of the friend code system?

That's exactly what I thought, until I tried the "ranked" button. It will match you with a person looking for a game as well ;) So there's no need to have a huge friend list.

Pros said:
That's exactly what I thought, until I tried the "ranked" button. It will match you with a person looking for a game as well ;) So there's no need to have a huge friend list.

Really!?

I.....did.....not....know.....that! :lol:

Will try it now. Cheers!

i will play you online tomorrow if you want. You will have to tell me what time though!

p.s i may be getting mario on friday but will update you tomorrow whether it has come yet!

Personally, i really wish the friend code would be dumped. But hey, that`s my opinion!

WIIMAN999

Last edited:
WIIMAN999 said:
i will play you online tomorrow if you want. You will have to tell me what time though!

p.s i may be getting mario on friday but will update you tomorrow whether it has come yet!

Personally, i really wish the friend code would be dumped. But hey, that`s my opinion!

WIIMAN999

Sure! I'll be on from 4pm to about 6:30pm (gmt)

I don't like the friend code system that much either, but what has already been done cannot be changed. Enjoy your game.

hey you will need my friend code if you want to play! it is: 000101 213117

Hope to see you at 4:00!

WIIMAN999

when i enter your code star striker it says this friend code is incorrect!!!!!

I HAVE CHANGED MY CODE STAR STRIKER IT IS NOW 064525 741268 please add me and your code says incorrect when i type it in!!!!

Last edited:
Back