bundle

JStrobes

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
New Orleans
Wii Online Code
7966-9725-8404-6106
If i buy a bundle from a website can I take back the games to the store? Its from a big retailer

you should be able to sell the games back to a shop, but you should ask the shop if they buy

JStrobes said:
If i buy a bundle from a website can I take back the games to the store? Its from a big retailer

If it's Walmart the anwser is NO. I just called and asked. But I suppose great minds think alike!

jillybean said:
If it's Walmart the anwser is NO. I just called and asked. But I suppose great minds think alike!

actually I justc alled the lady at customer service and she confirmed I could return the games. Boo ya got my wii!!! I think I will be returning every single one of those games too. They all suck

tuned said:
Unopened games can be returned, if they're opened all you can get is a replacement.

Which games did you not like anyway?

well these are the games Im getting with it

any bully
Barnyard Wii
Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action Wii
Elebits Wii
Far Cry Vengeance Wii
Open Season Wii
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Wii
Trauma Center: Second Opinion Wii

The bold ones Im considering keeping. But I will probably end up keeping none of them. I already have zelda and red steel and those are good enough for me

I would suggest to not overlook Trauma Center. I chose to get it over Zelda for my first game, and it's quite fun.

Back