Burnout 5

Sodje

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
N.Wales (UK)
Wii Online Code
2662-9669-7861-2920
Du think that the new Burnout, will be coming to the Wii? the graphics look a bit to swish and i love burnout games, Wii and EA have a good relationship they may make a dumbed down version, (sorry to say). The wii needs a really good driving sim

190537387620070430144052.jpg

129274082520070430144052.jpg

To be honest with you, I could see a version of Burnout 5 more akin to that which we've seen on the xbox or ps2.

Unfortunately the Wii is just not a graphical powerhouse compared to it's next gen counterparts.

Another unfortunate thing is that the wiimote is all fun for action and such but for driving it's kind of a pain in the butt. It would be cool however to be able to shake the controller during a trademark burnout crash to cause more damage and effects onscreen.

The biggest reason we may not see a wii version of the same game is that it would look absolutely terrible in comparison, this is why we are seeing a different spiderman 3 on the wii as oposed to the xbox360 and PS3.

I'm sure we'll see some sort of burnout make it's way to the wii in time however, just don't be expecting too similar of a version as the other two systems, it's just not worth the downgrade.

Caid autobot.

Too be honest, I would love to see a completely different version of Burnout exclusively for Wii. It's when they try and release across multiple platforms that graphical laziness comes into affect. If they release a completely new version for Wii, I reckon it will be a great game.

to be honest, the graphic on revenge(even on original xbox) was awesome
and im sure wii can do better than that
and if burnout does come out, i'll be happy like when guitar hero was confirmed.
plus, i love crashing into trucks in excite truck, and it will be easier in the burnout

Long time player of all the Burnout games on Nintendo and Playstation. I hope very very much that they will make a Wii-version of the Burnout game, as mentioned above.

//highfive EA!

Back