Burnout on PS3

In my opinion, screenshots all look great. Don't see why the complaints...

Seem's I need to point them out
Picture #2 - Guard Rail jaggys, Fin Jaggys
Picture #3 - Jaggys on the bumper
And Picture #4 is the worse....I mean even with the motion shot, the bridge should look better

And the camera man needs to take better motion pictures, unless the game really looks that blurry.

They look really awesome specially the roads really detailed

lets keep in mind those pictures were taken from a camera pointed at a screen. You try bootlegging good video and see how well it turns out. It also looks like they have not implimented AA yet, that gets rid of the jagged lines. Both the PS3 and the 360 can use AA, its up to the developer to put it into their game. It would take more processing power with the 360 to use AA though, the PS3 can handle it fine but its really up to who made the game.

I think the cinematic filtering looks nice though.

this is coming from someone who has a wii??lmao you want to talk about jaggies play a wii game

snurtle112 said:
this is coming from someone who has a wii??lmao you want to talk about jaggies play a wii game

No need to be a fanboy...

And those screens don't look too bad. If I had a PS3, I would pick this up. I love the burnout series.

im very content with the graphics on the wii, so in my eyes, those graphics look amazing!

Back