BUSINESS PLOT Help *Spoiler Warning*

korndevil666

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
hi, im on the business plot mission where i have to meet Kenzo Chiba and convince him to come on our side.

My problem is when i get to the room, have a sword fight with that guy, win over his repsect. but then loads of baddies come and i have to protect Kenzo and kill all the guys.

After killing all them, A small movie dialog screen comes up and says he's unlocked a back door? or something but i cannot find it anywhere in the room and when i walk up to the top floor i get mysteriously shot and die.

Theres one door on the bottom floor but it has a red hand so i cant open it and whenever i run up the stairs i just die?? is theres something gone wrong or am i missing something?

thanks for help

The door should be on the bottom floor, the camera shows you which door when you talk to him if its red wait a little bit then go see if you can open it sometimes the game just does that and doesn't let you go throuhg the door then moments later you can...weird

Prez said:
Added spoiler warning.
Please put spoiler warnings on these type of threads in the future.

oops, sorry about that.

i've figured it out now, when i walked past his FRONT desk it then showed the door being opened. kinda stupid.

thanks for yourhelp

Back