Bust Wii

Martin_edinburg

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
OK so It's less than 24hrs old and its not finding the game disc.

Phoned the store, bring it back for a refund, none in stock.

One minute I have one thats working and now I have to take it back and be without one:sad:

Sure your entering the disc right way in? Also try resetting and turning off the power and leaving it off for a few mins

the disc was working last night and left in the machine, so def the right way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have also tried resetting and turning off machine - even if it works now, I dont want a machine thats gonna mess up every 5 mins

Hey it might just be the game I know the game I rented even though I was the first person to rent it the game seems to not always want to work but all my other games work fine. Try a different game see if it works. If not it is probley the system.

Although sometimes my system is making some abnormal noises that I never heard when I first got my Wii so it may be the system.

Also if you do decide to take it back or whatever, don't. Nintendo gives you a 1 year warrenty I think it is on the system so you might as well send it in because by the time that store gets another system in nintendo could have it back to you fixed and working and if you have stuff saved it may still be on the system.

Last edited:
Can the Wii play normal cd's or is there another way of testing it or not without having to go buy another game?

Back