Buy 1 Get 1 Free Activision Titles-Toys r' Us

^
dang, nice find. I've already opened my Cod3 and MuA, so i can't really do anything :'(.

~RIval

you sure you can return sealed games without receipt??? I got 2 games that arent opened yet and I don't know what to do... play them or sell them ( return them)

so what did you say?

OMG! Ya'll are some hustlers! I've never thought about doing anything like that.

so sunday before noon i should hawl ass and go to TRU? cause that sounds like an absolute plan!

go to TRU, buy the games, then go to walmart to return them for something different. i THINK i even still have a coupon/gift card for TRU so maybe that will work out to my favor if i buy those games LMAO

oh snap! conartists in full effect! hahaha

I called wal mart, the manager said that I need a receipt so I'm not gonna risk it. I didn't really realize I'd get a gift card though, I don't want two games, just one hehe. Props to those who succeeded.

Cannon, the sale ends Saturday if you're planning on doing it.

I can confirm that walmart accepts returns w/o receipts. About a week ago I returned an *OPENED* ipod shuffle w/o receipt and they took it in full. Walmart takes anything you hand them.

Skorp said:
Cannon, the sale ends Saturday if you're planning on doing it.

oh well, i thought it was sunday! :yikes:

my bad! in truth, i was only doing it to scam out and make it a better deal, however i have all the games i really want for right now. (i know i could save onto the giftcard but id be too compelled to buy another rifle or something instead of video games! LOL!)

LevesqueIsKing said:
I can confirm that walmart accepts returns w/o receipts. About a week ago I returned an *OPENED* ipod shuffle w/o receipt and they took it in full. Walmart takes anything you hand them.

what the o_O....i still have my old shuffle :shifty: . *runs off to walmart to return it*.

*Finds out that it's 12 midnight*. *Returns back home*. *plans to go

tomorrow*.

~Rival

RivalDestiny said:
what the o_O....i still have my old shuffle :shifty: . *runs off to walmart to return it*.

tomorrow*.

~Rival

LOL, isn't it 11:30, either way Wal-Mart is closed. :p

RivalDestiny said:

tomorrow*.

~Rival

actually mine was the newer model. idk if they'll take the old shuffle (im pretty sure thats what your talking about)

Back