Buy BWii Campaign! JOIN US! [Userbars, Sigs]

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
bwiinv2.png

Release Date: October 29, 2007
Players: 1-2
Publisher: Nintendo Developer: Kuju EntertainmentWelcome to the "Buy BWii Campaign" thread!

I originally started this at the Gamespot.com forums (Original Thread Here) and I decided to bring it here too! Join our ranks. ;)

What is BWii?
BWii stands for "Battalion Wars II". It is a pretty clever abbreviation if you ask me. BWii is an RTS, but it's action-based. BWii features fictional characters in a fictional war. The art is stylized and has a more cartoony look to it than you would expect in a war game.

What is this campaign about?
As you could probably tell from the title, we are about trying to sell BWii. Battalion Wars was released on the Gamecube and got less than stunning sales. We don't want to see this happen to Battalion Wars, especially considering how impressive the game actually is this time around.

Information
Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war.

Drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct your troops into the heart of the action in the return of the popular tactical action game for Wii.-Official fact sheet

bwiicharcopyux1.png

There are 3 different online multiplayer modes.
  • Assault: Instant Combat
  • Skirmish: Tactical depth
  • Co-op: Work with friends
The online modes are rumored to also work offline, locally.

Boxart
935183_79077_front.jpg

What's different between the first and second?
  • Graphics. The first one looked pretty good for a Gamecube game, but you can definitely tell the difference here. The first image ine GCN and the second is Wii.
  • New control method (of course). Now, you use your Wiimote to command your troops.
  • 5 new naval units - Battleship, Frigate, Submarine, Dreadnought, Transport.
  • Bigger. 20+ single player missions and 15+ multiplayer missions.
  • Multiplayer/Online. Discussed before.
  • Greater tactical depth. Capture facility buildings to re-spawn units (HQ, Barracks, Factories, Airfield, Docks). Use Map Screen Commanding to order from afar
How can you support our cause?
Tell your friends about it. Get them to buy it so you can play online with them. Also, you can put this image in your signature:

bwiicampaign.png

Here's a smaller signature that you can actually add and not break the rules here at WiiChat ;)

bwiisigsmaller.png

Userbars *NEW*

Userbars are completed! I've never done one before, but I am happy how they turned out.
smile.gif

BWiiuserbar5.png

BWiiuserbar.png

BWiiuserbar3.png

BWiiuserbar4.png

BWiiuserbar2.png

PLEASE HELP! I need suggestions for making this thread better. I made this on another forum and basically copied it and changed it with a few changes. It's a pretty weak effort and needs more. Tell me what to add and what to change.

Last edited:
I can't wait for this game. I'm really excited about it. I really like the fact that it's WiFi enable so i'm stocking up on friend codes now.

I'm going to have to pass on this game. Even though I must admit it does look interesting right now I don't have the money for it. May be worth a rent however. So far I've already planned on purchasing Halo 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl and possibly Mario Strikers Charged and or Super Smash Bros Melee.

Brownies said:
wow lol im blind my bad.
Heh, no problem.

Syntax said:
I'm going to have to pass on this game. Even though I must admit it does look interesting right now I don't have the money for it. May be worth a rent however. So far I've already planned on purchasing Halo 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl and possibly Mario Strikers Charged and or Super Smash Bros Melee.
That's too bad. At least you're still getting Brawl. :D

I saw your thread at Gamespot before, very nice. Being able to read something is always a plus:smilewinkgrin:
Very worthy game too, can't wait to get it.

Maybe you should try to email Kuju and get some testing time for your support:ciappa:

StevenNevets said:
I saw your thread at Gamespot before, very nice. Being able to read something is always a plus:smilewinkgrin:
Very worthy game too, can't wait to get it.

Maybe you should try to email Kuju and get some testing time for your support:ciappa:
Lmao, that would be so freaking awesome. I should contact Kuju - they wouldn't do anything - but to tell them about the campaign to show it does have its supporters and their game just isn't going unnoticed. ;)

Last edited:
Homesrfan said:
Lmao, that would be so freaking awesome. I should contact Kuju - they wouldn't do anything - but to tell them about the campaign to show it does have its supporters and their game just isn't going unnoticed. ;)
I suppose there's a chance. Game developers making a sequel to a game that sold little compared to the work put in and the amount it should have sold. Obivously that shouldn't happen again and that's whst your helping to prevent.
Think they'd be quite happy about that. Though still for profesional reasons I don't think any one would really consider that.

This game looks great I just hope it gets the attention it deserves come release day. Oh yeah and does this have Single wii multiplayer?

StevenNevets said:
I suppose there's a chance. Game developers making a sequel to a game that sold little compared to the work put in and the amount it should have sold. Obivously that shouldn't happen again and that's whst your helping to prevent.
Think they'd be quite happy about that. Though still for profesional reasons I don't think any one would really consider that.
I wasn't going to email for a demo or anything. :p Just letting them know what we are doing and hopefully get reassured that BWii won't sell as badly. :p

6ix said:
This game looks great I just hope it gets the attention it deserves come release day. Oh yeah and does this have Single wii multiplayer?
Nothing has been officially said about this, but I'm sure there will be local multiplayer.

I've been anticipating this game ever since they announced it :D Played the first one on GC and can't wait for this one :D

Back