Buy BWii Campaign! JOIN US! [Userbars, Sigs]

This game, for me, is an obvious buy. The first one was great but this one, with multiplayer and co-op, is a no brainer.

XwiimasturX said:
This is like the "Buy Zack and Wiki" campaign on ign, except for a game i'm going to actually buy. XD
That's awesome! But you should definitely check out Zack and Wiki! It looks awesome. :)
COLDshiver said:
I've been anticipating this game ever since they announced it :D Played the first one on GC and can't wait for this one :D
Great another supporter. :D I actually never even played the first one. :p but I'm way too sure that this will be awesome.
nic7 said:
This game, for me, is an obvious buy. The first one was great but this one, with multiplayer and co-op, is a no brainer.
I know! Co-op will be sooo fun! We just need voice chat. REALLY BADLY.

How much of this do you think is strategy based and how much is shooting?

6ix said:
How much of this do you think is strategy based and how much is shooting?
It's more strategy. You command your own army, but at the time of playing, you are actually playing with character that you can use to shoot. But most of the game is commanding your army well.

Homesrfan said:
It's more strategy. You command your own army, but at the time of playing, you are actually playing with character that you can use to shoot. But most of the game is commanding your army well.
ya, it doesn't matter how good you are at shooters, you will need strategy to beat this game, but you also have to be good at shooting games, too.

its a very challenging, very fun game and the second one should be even better.

FWELR said:
ya, it doesn't matter how good you are at shooters, you will need strategy to beat this game, but you also have to be good at shooting games, too.

its a very challenging, very fun game and the second one should be even better.
Sounds perfect. I never owned a Gamecube but I did buy some GC games for my Wii. Was thinking about BW but with BW2 coming soon I decided not to.
(I have that much confidense in it I don't need to test it)

Looks and sounds amazing. Unless the reviews are disasterous which I highly doubt it will be a quick purchase.:yesnod:

Oh yeah and is the soldier you control just as weak and normal as your enemies and squad mates or are you like a war hero?

If anyone here's played Star Wars Battlefront I or II, they'll know what I mean. Even though your health is pretty much the same as all the other dudes when your just a Stormtrooper, with an average amount of shooting skill, you can run around the map killing tons of people with one guy before you die.

In battlefield though, it's more realistic, and you die nearly as easily as the CPU's do. Is BWii more like Battlefront or Battlefield?

This game looks pretty sweet, especially because it's online, I haven't played
the game, I would appreciate it if you told me more about the gameplay though. Definitely getting it once I finally get my Wii online.:thumbsup:

i've never played bw on the cube, and i heard a few people mentioning bwii but i'd never really considered it...but after watching a couple of vids and looking into it, i really like the look of this game and i will be purchasing it! although it does join the long list of other games i want, so i'll have to check my funds when it comes out

6ix said:
Oh yeah and is the soldier you control just as weak and normal as your enemies and squad mates or are you like a war hero?

If anyone here's played Star Wars Battlefront I or II, they'll know what I mean. Even though your health is pretty much the same as all the other dudes when your just a Stormtrooper, with an average amount of shooting skill, you can run around the map killing tons of people with one guy before you die.

In battlefield though, it's more realistic, and you die nearly as easily as the CPU's do. Is BWii more like Battlefront or Battlefield?
You don't control just one person, you control just one person at a time, but you can switch people and vehicles. Different soldiers have different abilities and skills.

6ix said:

battlefield, but hella better IMO.

Just watch some video's from battalion wars on the gc. You will get an idea on how this plays.

It isnt really a strategy game. But also not a real fps. ITs something new

Hmm I might get this I'm always a sucker for these unknown gems. As long as it doesn't come out in close proximity with Galaxy, Brawl, or No More Heroes.

Back