Buy BWii Campaign! JOIN US! [Userbars, Sigs]

is there like a story line in the first one that continues onto the second one?

just curious cause never played the first one and second one looks awesome

tdog7 said:
is there like a story line in the first one that continues onto the second one?

just curious cause never played the first one and second one looks awesome
ya, its actually a pretty interesting one. you can probably find it on wiki, but its pretty awesome to play through it.

Yeah i have been along time Battalion wars fan. I love this game, now i didn't buy the first one because i was skeptical, i did rent it was great. I would have bought it but i beat it during the rental period. There was evident flaws, but man i have had this one preordered since the day you could preorder. It's gonna be amazing. Yeah i have already told all my friends to buy it. I told all my GH3 friends to go with bwii. Online play has convinced almost all of them

i wont be buying it yet due to a major problem but i will support this. advance wars and battalion wars are amazing games (each my favorite game for GC and DS). i want to see this game do very well, oh, and when i have spare time i can make some userbars as well.

Yay this game is gunna own! I hope its more than 2 player online tho..

Sovieto said:
i wont be buying it yet due to a major problem but i will support this. advance wars and battalion wars are amazing games (each my favorite game for GC and DS). i want to see this game do very well, oh, and when i have spare time i can make some userbars as well.

Whoa. You can nice things about... anything? My whole world view is falling apart. :scared: :)

Advance Wars was a really well-made turn based strategy title. I loved it. I'd love to see it on the Wii. So far though, I've seen nothing about BWii that lends credit to the strategy angle--I've spent more money on RTS than any other gaming category. Every video I've seen makes it look like a tactical heavy game where you just happen to have access to more than one soldier (remember GBA's Rainbow Six?). Still run and gun. Nothing wrong with that, but Heroes 2 should fill my plate for that genre.

Ill be getting this game sometime next fun, Look for me then!

Back